You can easily find a reason to hate a close friend, but it is difficult to find reason to like anyone. - me!!
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Infinite universes from Matter and Anti-Matter

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
Furie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Furie's theory on... everything

This is just something I thought of and have come to belive that it might be true.
These thoughts are mainly based around antimatter,infinity and probability.

To understand what im basing this on you will need to know what antimater is.
Antimater is as it sounds the oposite of matter. That is to say the atom with the same amount of protons,neutrons and elektrons, the difrense being that the whole atom has the oposite charge. When matter and anti mater comes in contact it creates pure energy. And the oposite is equaly true, that if you have alot of energy you can create antimater. If you whant to read more about it go to:
http://livefromcern.web.cern.ch/livefromcern/antimatter/factory/AM-facto
ry00.html

Now that we have gotten that out of the way. The theory I have goes something like this.
In a beginning (not THE) the universe was filled with void and pure energy (void being vacume). Since energy tends not to do nothing it did something. Mainly after a while it create a big bang. The energy became matter and antimatter. Both matters spread out, most destroying eachoter, some flying away. The matter that was left made our Universe.

Theorys sugest depending on how powerful the blast was our universe can ither A) expand forever thus ending in a cold and drained universe, or B) expand until the gravitational pull pulls the matter back again and our universe colapsing on itself, or C) expand just enugh then stop, thus leaving our universe that size. (lets hope for C ey? )

I belive in that in case B) that the universe will revert back to energy again (what about A and C?, getting to that).

What I whant to sugest is something that is quite hard to swallow since almost all our experinces goes against it. What if the universe was infinit. Not our universe that was created by the big bang. But the universe outside of that. The total unverse containing energy adn void. Not only that, If the universe is infinit. Since our universe was able to be created, others must have been able to been created aswell. And I dont only mean in space, but in time. That is to say before our universe was created and after our universe has ended.

But how was the 'pure energy' created? What I whant to state is. Why must it have been created at all? Our universe that is infinit has no begining where it could have been created. So this Energy has just always been and will always be (in one form or another).

So what im imagening is that we have a universe filled with universes (sorry.. dont really know how to separate those meanings) and energy. Also matter and antimatter left over from other universes that has colapsed or thined out (or even smaller big bangs). Some universes might even be made out of antimatter. But at large I think our universe is made out of void. Mush like how atoms are mostly made out of empty space (void!).

So how our universe after that works is just left to probability and the laws of physics (gravity and so forth). So we have a universe that evolves to have stars and planets. And planets that evolves to have life.

And that is basicly where we are now. In a universe (not our >.< ) that has always been, so when we are is hard to say. And in a universe that is infinit in size, so it is hard to say where.
Everything that has the slightest chanse of happening has already happened and will happen again.

These thought are actualy making me kinda depressed. So I would would only be happy if someone could pointout a glaring flaw in it. (but please, be kind on the spelling and grammer. This is not my main language. And I'm already bad at spelling in my own.)

Also I wouldnt mind knowing if anyone else has had simelar thoughts.

/Furie out.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
your bassicly saying that theres anather thing we should classify. lets start with planets. then solar systems, then galaxys, then cluster's, then "a" universe, and stuff that all in a bigger univers. that i like to call an omniverse. and yeah, i've thought of that. ...... oh and nice first post.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
he's depressed 'cuase he doesn't want to believe in fate, but he has to. right?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 40yrs • M •
Furie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Thanx for correcting the title firstly.

Actualy I have already had the thought about the fact that everything should be mathematicly possible to calculate if we knew all the laws of physics and we knew of all matter and could track it somehow.

the place where this falls is infinity again, Or what people call the Chaos theory.

Chaos theory states that the smallest change can have a great outcome in a big mathematical system. That is to say.. that reality has alot of things hapening.

now lets take a lok at a number.. lets say... 1/3.. what is that? 0,3333333333333333333333333 and so on forever..

if we take away just one decimal.. it can have a great inpact on the final equation.. and since many numbers (most) has infinit decimals like that one.. it would imposible to calculate the result. Most numbers cant be put in to a nicly 1/3 or simelar ither.

this is also basicly why we cant predict the wheather

40yrs • M •
oh and Decius. thanx for those points you made ^^

40yrs • M •
Yeah your right. For us today it is impsosible to calculate infinitiv numbers. But it doesnt mean it we whont always be able to.

On the other hand it may a fundematal law of the universe. We dont know. Doesnt mean we shouldt try to find out tho.

35yrs • M
decius, i think your wrong. just becuase it knows why, or has the power to, doesn't mean it completly under stands. what if the origin is extremely immature. with great power doesn't always come reasponsibility. it could have easily missed that part. imagine you kinda understand a gun. and that you are a good shot. that doesn't mean when you hit a tree you know where every peice of bar k will fly. you dont exactly know where it will ricochet, who it will kill, how many family members they have, thier incom, so on and so fourth. not trying to be rude, i just think your wrong.

35yrs • M
i didn't say you are wrong, i said i think. and what if because its so powerfull, it has never had to survive simply live.
in of mice and men. the "slow" cousin never survived, he lived. he died to, but that was because of someone else that posed a certain threat to him. what if the origin is the origin, and has no one else around. what danger would it be in.

35yrs • M
and how do you know so much about the rest of the univers?

35yrs • M
the origin is supposed to be more powerfull than anyone could imagine. or do you disagree with this to. and simply out of curiosity how did you come up with this eqation, and omg how are there no variables, we are talking about the origin. there should be variables.

35yrs • M
but this guy is under the assumption there is no beggining. lets stay there. and the onley reason why things evolve is because they need to in order to survive. i'm being redundent, but what if you where so powerfull you didn't need to. have you ever seen the movie "evolution" with sean william scott and david dacuvnie, the most evolved form of something is a big ass blob.

35yrs • M
good point.

46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that xanadoool is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Decius, the universe is the RESULT of timeless creation strectched out and converted in to hard, linear progression.

Quantum Mechanics 101... or is it 207... or 513... I can't remember!

"Always give to the left, coz the right way is the wrong way."
 35yrs • M
i juast realived, decius, you didn't answer any of my qeustions

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There was no beginning and there will be no end- eternity. Every ending has a new beginning and therefore eternity is established.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy