What is the best training for a writer? An unhappy childhood. - Ernest Hemingway
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Eye Witness Report From Louisiana

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Hello Again,

I have never seen anything like this, gas stations are already beginning to run out and the local shelters are full to capacity. They are already requesting new shelters for the people and many are sent away to other shelters. Yet the vehicles continue to roll in with people seeking help.
Pray that God will give me the strength to minister to these people in the midst of this tragedy. I have been going for a couple days now trying to help in any way I can. Some how I feel guilt if I sudden stop but I try to do my best. My heart is heavy because the look into many of the people and the children eyes will make cause one to really pray.
I guess this is where my faith in God and my calling is being tested. I guess this e-mail is my way of releasing the stress of this ordeal and to take more time to pray. If I am bothering you please let me know and I will refrain to write. Until later take care and God Bless...

Pastor Handy
quote:

Reverend Doctor Christopher Dewayne Handy is Pastor of The New Testament Bible Church, which he organized in 1999. TNTBC is a non-denomination ministry that reaches out to all people regardless of religious background, race, creed, or sex. Dr. Handy's vision is to reach out to the un-churched of the world and present to them with the word of God. Currently he's working on his second book as well building his ministry to touch the lives of the lost of this world.

He is trying to build a church in Monroe, LA

I am not a Christian, but never-the-less, that has not prevented Mr. Handy from being my friend, a man without prejudice who truly has concern for the human race and the souls contained there in - God Bless His Heart.

It could very well be possible that God did put him were he is now for his special purpose, his web address is: http://tntbc.org/

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy