Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

new boobs

User Thread
 48yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that jennyabs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
new boobs
I just had breast augmentation yesterday. I didn't go crazy big, but they are significantly bigger. I'm have some pain today but not as much as yesterday. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions they want to share?

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
why? im not being an ass hole. i just want to know.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 57yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wildstang is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
seems to me that once the skin stretches to match the implant the pain should subside.

"just the facts"
 48yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that jennyabs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hey there awakenedwrai, to be honest i have always wanted a bigger chest. it helps with self image of being femanine. at one point for about a year i was basically just two bumps and bone. not that i am anorexic, but i lost a bunch of weight and i love the way my body feels and looks at 110 lbs., on a 5'7'' frame. i understand a guys point of view about reaching out to feel a handfull of fakeness. think of it like this, would you rather be around someone who is confident, and positive, or someone who is secretly envious and unsure about thier self image.
wildstang, your right. its been just over 36 hours since the surgery, and i am already felling less, more tolerable pain. they still are a bit swollen, but hey i love em'. anyone else out there with any suggestions or comments? i would love to chat with ya.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it always seems slightly weird when women start talking about their breasts. i know men tend to talk about how well endowed they are, but that is usually "all mouth and no trousers", whereas women always seem to be much more serious in then comparisons. one of the strangest conversations ive had with a female friend was her complaining that her friend had much larger breasts than she did.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • M
i like the way they feel, confidence is the most sexy thing ever, next to a smart musicly talented girl that likes videogames, and it 6 and a half inches long, 5 inches girth.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't mean to sound rude but i'm asking out of curiousity. I heard fake boobs feel different then real. Truth or myth

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i disagree with ur jokey explanation of sexy, the first half is okay, love of pc games, not so neccessary, and the latter just cries out "slut" louder than someone with a megaphone.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • M
thx. and im not a slut, just comfortable with myself. im a virgin. and i've never had or given oral sex

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Bigger breasts helps with self-image? Doesn't self-image mean how you feel about yourself? Beause if it does, I'm sorry you need to go through painful surgery for that.

Gaining confidence should not mean undergoing painful surgery but rather finding your strenghths and weaknesses and acting and improving accordingly.

I'm not giving you all the credit for using surgery to improve your "self-image." Media glorifies cosmetic surgery. Hey, here's a sick thought, maybe we can take our kids through surgery to improve their "self-image" early in life.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
new boobs
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy