It takes one tree to make 10,000 matches, but one match to burn 10,000 trees - cutencuddly
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

im new

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
im new
antbody els. yeah so.... i've read some stuff. and you guys sound really depressed. why not, instead of ranting and raveing about the things that piss you off and about how much better "we" are than other people, why don't we talk about good stuff. i just got a part i wanted in a play. how about you.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 64yrs • F •
freespirit is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
WE just had a baby...... Couldn't be happier!!!!!

"Live free"
 35yrs • M
that really made me smile a big one. thank you. and congrats.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
i told a girl that i love today "i love you". i wonder why that felt good? wasn't even the first time.

48yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that jennyabs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i love being in love, and i agree that some of the people who chat here do sound depressed.
how long have you known that you love the girl whom you told ?
i have been married for three years this month, and have known my husband for 8 yrs, everytime i say i love you it feels so good. i guess i know i am lucky to have that with him.

64yrs • F •
freespirit is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My husband and I just got married Feb.14th.....been together for four years now.....just bought a house...we have great jobs and our lives are just beginning....it's never too late to start over......

"Live free"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
been going out with my gf for nearly 18 months yey, love her loads.
also got good as-level results, and started getting things organised for the future.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • M
im poor. very. i live with a freind because my parents bailed on me. i have no car. no really good freind. nothing "on the horizin" as far as finaces. but i want to be an actor, or dirctor. im good at being creative. and iv know ever since the first time i saw her a year ago. it was from about 20 feet away. she looked absolutly.....perfect. in every since of the word. of corse after spending a year of my life with her i now know she is not. but i still remeber what it felt like to see something perfect. i told her that to. she blushed.( by the way were both kinda atractive incase you were wondering). anyway i'll ALWAYS love her. and sometimes that realy makes me happy. so. yeah. i really love being in love to. to bad she doesn't feel the same way.( that was with a smile on my face) Oh and i told her the third day i saw her that i loved her with all my heart( and i mean that) and she smilied and said, like the great Han Solo, i know

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Catnip48 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Keep good ambitions. Most people weren't born in a place they like but many succeed.

48yrs • F •
awakendwraith, you have the desire and inner calling that most young people never find. you know what you want to do for the future and understand yourself. your creativity and desires need an outlet for success. unfortunately, in this world you also need an education. now pls. understand i do not mean to sound fuddy duddy, but it is true. i can hear you when you say you have no job, no best friend, and no money.
that doesn't mean you are not a good person, it just means you need a little direction. do yourself a favor, try a junior college or voc. school with an arts dept. they are both great educations on the cheap. i hate to see people struggle, especially when the best thing they can do for thenselves may never be discovered. everyone has potential. in the mean time, keep being happy with yourself, and being in love.
i wish you success with both!

35yrs • M
thx. but i think (and this is probably just an imature teenager thing) that the hard knox way will be more fun. but that doesn't really work does it.

48yrs • F •
you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, all the best!

im new
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy