Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Kids

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Kids
Whenever I want inspiration to find answers I talk to kids; they have a freshness and openness that is more pure than most 'mature' people. Just wanted to say.

""No words""
 19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that's because they don't know enough about the world to conform. they are left with their own opinions. they haven't been convinced or brainwashed yet. lucky bastards

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yeah but in some ways they have, they only have the opinions of the world that they have been told by their parents. the dont know enough about things to come up with their own opinions most of the time.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
good point. lol. okay so i have no idea why kids are like that. i guess the longer you have been alive, the more knowledge and experience you have had with the problems of the world. just guessing....

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 41yrs • M •
That depends whether your a person who reads books or a person who realises nature. Note the word realise-it is different from belief. Its like saying you know India without being there.

""No words""
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the problem still stands, if you have someones strong opinion on india (good or bad) biasing you before you get there, you may still not be able to overcome them. like some people support political partys that arent the best for them, because thats who their family supports.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 41yrs • M •
i tied to use metaphor to llustrate reality and it chews you up
same thing possibly with the bible?

""No words""
 41yrs • M •
if i could sum up id say as a kid i knew but didn't recognise, then i thought i knew but my logic was misplaced. slowly i recognise the essence of all.tep backwards; leap fowards

""No words""
 48yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that jennyabs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
could it also be that as an adult your opinions haven't changed, but that the way you express them is in a more refined or polite manner? or perhaps people percieve an adult view on a topic is more reliable? i definatly agree that kids are refreshing when you want an honest opinion. just ask any kid if they like your new hair cut.

Kids
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy