Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. - Einstein
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Emotional Spreading - Page 2

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What if the absolute heart of man is meant not to speak language or nature but rather God?

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The heart of nature is synonomous with God?

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
No because nature is a product of God and therefore unequal.

41yrs • M •
'I am the beginning and the end; the aplha and the omega'

Remember your view of nature is limited. But that does not mean nature is limited.

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
If nature is God then it is not limited. But if nature is God made then it is subject to the limits which God also created for it.

41yrs • M •
Reality just is. The problem for us as humans is we try to classify what is relative to others things we supposedly know. We have to understand everything before we know nature and/or/synonomous God. The only true way to knowledge is through understandind. And many misunderstand what undestanding is. Language is twisted and has loopholes. Nature is pure.

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
Understanding all things would make us God and we cannot reach that height. We needn't understand all things in order to know who God is but we need significant understanding to really know what He is.

41yrs • M •
If you believe, though that understanding a book is the way to God. You are mistaken. It is a means of allowing easier access; but then so are paintings, so is a dictionary, so is a thesaurus, so is the little beam of light thats just struck your eye. And of course, so are the other things you are not even aware of. Try finding those things and you know God more conciously.

The Bible is the love letter of God; so was Newton; so is the pigeon that shit on my car.

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
I never said that understand a book is the way to God. I have said that in my life, experience of God came before accepting that the Bible was His word. It tells us the story of what God has done and our lives tell the story of what God is doing.

41yrs • M •
If you experience God why do you need to relate that to the Bible? Why not Buddhism; why not the Qu'ran? Why can't these exist in harmony? answer: literary = imperfection. Perection, if such a thing exists, is all.

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
Because the God I experience is not the one depicted by Bhuddism, or by the Qu'ran.

41yrs • M •
You hear of 'born again Christians' but not 'born again Muslims'. That does not mean there are no born again Muslims. But I could wage a good bet that in Pakistan there are far more born again Muslims than there are born again christians saying that the word of the Quran describes their God better. Real knowledge comes by an extent through uneducating the lessons of the imposed environment...try and really learn. Step backwards; leap forwards.

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
I have never heard the term born again in reference to any other religion. It's not about how many people that belief it is about what is right. If five billion people believe the world is flat does that make it so?

41yrs • M •
If five billion people believe that Adam and Eve existed does that make it so? Truth is I don't know its beyond my comprehension-I only have historical documents or historical evidence to go with. The difference is I can experience that the world is not flat now; right now.

'Some people look at things and say why; others dream of what never was and say why not?'

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
Like I said it doesn't matter how many people believe it. It is a matter of what is or what isn't. Five billion people may be right or they may be wrong. But just because there is more doesn't make it right it only makes them a mob.

Emotional Spreading - Page 2
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy