Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

1986 Pontiac Parisienne Might Sell

User Thread
 43yrs • M •
magicalninja81 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have a 1986 Pontiac Parisienne that I might be selling, the body is practically new! It's had three owners, the first was a millionare that used the car for business travel (highway miles only.) He died and willed it to one of his kids. Put a... few new things in it (listed below) and put about 5000 (yes 5000) miles on it. The car then sat in an abandoned mansion's garage for 7 years. They sold the home to the state and sold me this plus 2 MORE cars for parts that are still sitting back on the land because I havn't had time to pull them out. **If I sell this car, it will come with the 2 parts cars!!!*** I have since purchased a LOT of new parts and done a lot of work on the car.

Here is a list of new parts and when they were put on.
NEW-
Engine- 12,060mi
Transmission- 12,060mi
Windows ~ 8,000mi
Brakes- 800mi
Rotors- 800mi
shocks/linkage- 800mi
exhaust (complete) - 800mi
Goodyear Tires- 800mi
Radiator- 500mi (used, had 46miles on it before I purchased it) 500mi
Water Pump- 500mi
Thermostat- 500mi
Fuel Pump- 500mi
Alternator- 500 mi
Carburator- 500mi
Air Cleaner and filter- 500mi
Coolant/Radiator hoses 500mi - those were damn expensive!!!
Purchased a battery for a semi to put in this car! NEW! Highly valuble! -500 mi
x2 Rubber Floor mats with dragons 4months
Rubber steering wheel cover with dragons 4months
windshield wipers- 6 months
Blaunkupt CD Player 210W cd player 6months
x2 600W American Legacy Amps (wired in and definatly pounding!) 6 months
x1 12" Band pass sub box with chrome outputs 6months
x2 MTX subwoofers 400W 6months

Items removed-
smog control- gets better gas milage now
air conditioner- for better gas milage
head liner- was starting to falll down and deteriorate.

Condition-
Obviously the car runs SMOOTH with a brand new engine and tranny! The body is SOLID! No bondo!! There are a few minor scrates and dots that are starting to get surface rust on them. There are NO rusted holes, the only rust appears to be surface rust and there is VERY LITTLE of it. There are a couple small dings on the rear drivers side quarter panel that could easily be popped out with a dent king from target. The car rides like a dream and is pimped out on the outside! LOTS OF CHROME! If you can get lite surface rust off and repaint the body, it will look perfect! In fact, until you get close to the car and look it over well you can't tell there is rust on it. Again, there is very little rust on it! The underbody is coated with auto armour so there is virtually no rust under the car either.
Trunk inside is in near perfect condition.
Under the hood looks pretty nice, a little dirty but that all cars.
The doors have very nice chrome kicker panels and step panels, very pimp looking!
Bumpers are in great condition! Chrome detail is like new!
The interior isn't as perfect as the exterior but still looks nice! Due to the car being in the garage with No heat through the michigan winters, the dash has a couple (not too visible) cracks and chips. Mainly along the sides between the dash and doors. Still, it's not very noticable. Also The previous owner took the drivers side power lock mechanism out due to a malfuntion of unlocking the car. All power accesories work well! Windows, lites, radio, and throws EXCELLENT HEAT!!! (even with the driver side power lock mech taken out, all doors can be locked with the passenger side lock but I do everything the hard way... by hand.) I know one of the parts cars has perfectly working power locking mechs and you can nab that that one.
The seats only have one major spot where there is a deteriorated spot. It's right in the area of the drivers "small of the back" there is a small tear. Other thatn that, fabrics are fine.

Along with the custom kicker/step panels, the car has custom gt rims off from an older grand prix. They are in GREAT condition and look awsome with the Goodyears on!!

I believe the 2nd owner had air shocks placed on the car.

Anyone with an estimate on what I should sell this baby for? I'd love to finish it up and make it into a pimp mobile but I really don't have the money for that. I am going to sell the system with the car along with the other accesories I purchased for it too. Also if it's purchased soon enough, I would like to send at least one of those parts cars with it. Some neighborhood kids smashed the windows in them and robbed a couple parts but the most of the parts are still with the cars. Also the county wants them towed. I'm going to take a few pics of the car this comming saturday and post them on the net. Anyone interested?

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy