Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction. - Einstein
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

*Pigeon*

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
*Pigeon*
Life sucks!!!! yesterday I was going to work when I noticed a pigeon drowning. These two ladies saw it but they assumed it was a duck and left it alone[bastard they did not even bother to check, if it were them I would just watch them struggle just so they know how the pigeon felt]. I got to the edge of the huge fountain and splashed the water with my hand, the pigeon saw and struggled to get to me. I pulled it out and place it down on the grown. Sadly it was too drenched with water that it couldn't fly off. I took the pigeon and placed it in a grassy area where it would dry off and no one would bother it. then I left. When I took My break the pigeon was asleep [ i know cause I saw it breathing]. I went back to work and when I got off work I checked on it agan only to discover it was dead [ I know cause it was swarmed with ants and its eyes open and dry.

I started my day feeling like I had done a good thing, and ended my day wonder if I could have done something more to help the pigeon. That day just showed how much the world sucks. I saved it from drowning only so it would end up dying swarmed with ants....

How about you ever had a pigeoon moment, which showed how much the world sucks?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i got a feeling like that, i noticed a hedgehog about to make a stupid decision about crossing a road, so i picked it up and put it the other side4 of a fence, then saw a cat about 10 metres away. life is strange like that.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Heard a group of rabbits late at night while I was camping out with some folks, one of them went out to go to the bathroom, and I found a baby hare with it's head bashed in by a nike sandal. Coincidence? Life is kinda warped, we're so into ourselves that we disregard the lifes of others and are concerned with our own trivial pursuits. (I decked the guy the next morning, that bastard)

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Many pigeon moments. Death is part of nature. But humans have a choice whether or not to behave like animals.

Like gravity the world sucks...But all scientsists would like to find antigravity and your an example of that

A few days back I threw a paper ball from my chair. It hit two walls, bounced off a table and landed in the paper pin. Then I had sex. It was a good day.

""No words""
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that for the better is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it wasnt a useless day though. you showed some kindness and even though you werent automatically rewarded for it, it will pay off in the long run. good job

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
[heyjme1] huh never had a pigeon story end like that or even start like that. I guess not every light is brought forth by dark. And true although death is part of nature it sucks that after my effort to help the pigeon from dying it still ended up dying and filled with ants.*A moment of silence*

all your stories are greatly appriciated .... sad but appritiated

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i've read that as birds get older they lose their ability to fly. This pigeon was probably just old and was his time. You can't kick yourself over something like death when it is out of your hands. You did your best and should keep your head up. Like my old hockey coach would say shit happens and there's quite often nothing you can do about it.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
*Pigeon*
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy