What is it really that motivates you? The need to fly or the fear to stop? - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

interesting thoughts by an interesting person

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that xxxxchelseaxxxx is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
la delete

"wit is only educated insolence"
[  Edited by xxxxchelseaxxxx at   ]
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I can associate I have and still feel like that once in a while.

But after two years of fucking with my own mind everything is starting to make sense.
A person needs to have a purpose to continue living.

If the information above is any indication of the persons personality I hope the 'girl' never breaks his heart (note short period of time) or I doubt his life will be long and fruitful although if he grows as a person during the relationship this might not be the case it's all about timing

But if I was the 'girl' I would have to look at his actions does he make me happy does he care about me has he ever done anything to hurt me? If she cares about him as much as the letter indicates he does then well it .....Someone once said to me 'when it comes to love take a chance' that's it why worry about what other people think if you are in a relationship its yours not anyone else's as long as your happy.

May I enquire how this person is doing and how long ago he wrote this?

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that xxxxchelseaxxxx is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
tthis was written about two years ago, the girl as you could have giessed bropke his heart, he gave it another shot and they are no longer together because she killed him and wa snot able to feel the same way. the both of them are best best friends because the other person is the only one that each other them actually cares about or can mentally relate to. He himself has gone through a whirlwind of emotions and changes in his life, he just recently took the first step in finding his purpose and the first step in flying straight,, although he will always remain the only one of his kind. he and the girls are still very much in love but he is as of yet not ready to accept her as his girlfriend

"wit is only educated insolence"
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think the girl to whom this was written should hang out with girlfriends, and encourage him to hang out with her with them. Do things in groups for a while so there is a little space but not a break. She might also encourage him to do things every once in a while with his guy friends.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy