Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Can you believe this guy?

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
Kate16 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

I read a quote by George Bush the other day:

"You can fool some of the people all the time and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."

Is the man to whom we have entrusted our country's future such a bad president that he feels he has to fool people into thinking he's a good one?

And yes, we have entrusted our country's future to him. Our weak congress rolls over to whatever he says. Otherwise, there would be no Iraq war... No unnessacary casualties. But congress thought the war and everything else was OK and thus we have a right wing extremest who we let run loose around a world superpower.

40yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that past embrace is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i dont think hes trying to make anyone think hes 'good' or whatever youre rambling about. i think the general message was that some people are easier to get around. sometimes to get to a goal you must accomplish tasks, and sometimes by figuring out people,it will be easier to get what you need.

thanks for speaking for ALL of america geez. and our congress is weak? how much do you know about congress anyway? i bet you just know whats been fed to you right?
"we let run loose"? you speak as if GWB is some excaped mental aptient with a knife.

"i just want to have some little fun"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
we have a right wing extremest who we let run loose around a world superpower.

Don't worry about that I mean soon enough America will no longer be a superpower.

quote:
Otherwise, there would be no Iraq war

Stop for a moment and assume that all the things you think about Bush are true... So the man is corrupt meaning he didn't start the war he is just poster boy. Give it up most likely anyone else who got in as president would have done the same.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tanker is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah "Don't worry about that I mean soon enough America will no longer be a superpower. "
...that's the spirit...what happened to the Americans I once knew. The ones who knew nothing good lasts forever but would go down swinging to prove history and the world wrong? What a bunch of fair weather johnsons we've all become!!!

"Wars are not won by dying for your country, they a"
 67yrs • F •
images is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
You have to remember this is from a man that just a few weeks ago said.......'Stop throwing the Constitution in my face, It's just a goddamned piece of paper!'

This guy cracks me up

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Podslapper is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Bush isn't the greatest president of all time, but the media definitely overhypes his downfalls.

"Hello, hello, hello"
 46yrs • F •
stoney is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[b] You people talk like you actually believe what you hear and read...Do you think for one minute that you are being told the truth.....How do you as common folk know what really goes on behind closed doors....What hype that surfaces is only a bland recreation of something they want you to believe..... close enough to the truth and yet worlds apart....it makes me wonder how inteligent people really are... so blind to the real facts and easily fooled by their lies.... ( give a good enough story and people will believe anything)

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy