Love is like fire. When you have it lit, it's warm, and mesmerizing. If you suddenly thrust your hand in it burns. But when the fire's out you are left cold, and wishing for it to come back. - Christina Marie Power (myself)
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The clock is stupid

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The clock is stupid
Ok I refer here to am and pm not the 24 hour clock.

You go from 12 am to 12pm is a 12 hour cycle.

Now when you get to 12:59 am you go then to 1 am. So in the morning the numbers go down from 12 am to 1am and then back up to 12 pm. After 12 pm the same thing happens until 1pm and then its fine until you get to 12 am again and the whole thing cocks again up for an hour.

""No words""
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
... that was the most confusing thing ive ever read maybe im just not understanding this right XD!

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 41yrs • M •
I like people who are honest

12: 50 pm (today) or 1:50 pm (today). Which one is earlier?

Answer: 12:50 pm. Where's the logic there?

""No words""
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I guess we need to come up with a better system of telling time cause that is really confusing me hahaha ^_^;

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that the awful noise is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
theres no problems with the clock, unless you overanalze it like youre doing. we dont need a better system. theonly stupid thing is you

19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
[theres no problems with the clock, unless you overanalze it like youre doing. we dont need a better system. theonly stupid thing is you

^ jeeze she's pissy....who lit the fuse on your tampon????

anywayz....i feel relieved that someone thinks about stuff like that.....i thought i was the only one
personally, i got so confused by that clock because it made no sense at all! so now i use the 24 hour clock (military time) its just easier for me that way........

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that the awful noise is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you got confused by a clock!? HAHAHAHAHAHA

19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yea actually i did. because some of us pull our heads out of our asses every once and a while and think about the stupid things. it keeps us going. and i don't understand what your problem is....we are just thinking differently than you. GET OVER IT. it doesn't make us stupid or anything, it just makes us different. and i must say, i'm glad to not be anything like the close minded person you are.

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 37yrs • F •
please! dont consider yourself as one of the thinkers...! your head is still in your ass. yeah you were right... you do think differently than i do. you didnt contribute anything intelligent accept for some stupid smiley faces and a personal habit..which btw no one cares what clock u use

41yrs • M •
Note difference between foolishness and stupidity. Note differnce between intelligence and virtue. Not difference between good and truth. Note difference between joke and serious. Note difference between intelligence and personality.

Note difference between dull and bright. There are at least three sides to every coin. Conclusion: awful noise chill out a bit.

""No words""
The clock is stupid
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy