Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Arrrghh Some people

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Arrrghh Some people
Some people are genuine, honest and good. Others are false and bad. The key to knowing which one is which is intuition. You cant really teach it but you can help others open up to it.

My tip would be people's voices. No what they say but how. Take the waves of the voice, the pitch and their wavelengths and notice the patterns. Draw pictures in your head that follow these voices. You will know what someone really means when you do this. Be carfeul, most people are just selfish.

This works best with women. Works less well with men becuase they have deep voices...but a well-trained ear can still tell.

Yes you have body language as well...thats important too.

Anyway point is most people are just fucking selfish. Worse than animals most of them. Certainly worse.

""No words""
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
to add to this thread, heres something i found using a firefox extension called stumble upon. (sorry random plug for Firefox)

Its a guide to recognising the body language of someone who is lieing, it also mentions vocal irregularities that may occur as well. i thought it might be interesting. Here it is.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 69yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that willowwater is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Another thing is, if you notice, when people are actually talking, some of them tend to look as if they're thinking of what to say. Well if they are looking up towards one part of their brain, it's because they're searching their memory for more details on whatever, so they're telling the truth. And if they're looking up towards the other half of their brain(associated with creativity), then they are trying to invent something to say, so they are lying!!! I seem to have forgotten now which side's which, sorry guys, but if you take note, next time you're trying to suss someone out, you'll figure it out for yourself.

Arrrghh Some people
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy