Insanity is the spice of life. One small dash can add flavour to the blandest personality. - Chained Wings
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why do people "care" about what others d

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
ferdi is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
What i dont understand is why a person, can believe so strongly in something or against something, that they will go though extrodinary lengths to makesure noone does it, or everyone believes it? im mainly refering to morals here, and the question of what is morally correct?

well my morals exist of one thing,
one can do anything that one wants to, under the sole condition that it does not harm, or kill another personallity.

i say personallity, because this includes all humans, because we all ahve personallities, but also includes those that have, or humans have created personallities for (i.e. a pet)

In our country, the majority of our population have in my opinion become bored with there own lives, so they are then forced to created morals, that have an affect on people's oppinions and actions, that inturn have no affect on the person who has the morals. Many of these so called morals are believed by enough people to have them established as laws. Such as not allowing people to used drugs. These laws should be altered to allow people to used whatever it is they want. But enforce vehical opperation laws while using. Or use of a fire arm, or anything in which a mind altering substance may cause one to harm another personallity.

If people would worry about themselves, and what oneself is doing, the world would simply be a better place, of coexistance with out worry about other persons belief, therefore, no wars, no arguing, no fighting, nothing harmful at all, simply people living in there own "virtual worlds" in harmony with others. Does this not achieve every beauty pagents dream of world peace?

(and for those of you who have these morals and will now create an oppinion of how you feel about me, which the majority of you will, i do not use "drugs" out side of alcohol and marijuana, though, if we didnt live in the world we do, i wouldnt have to justify this, it would just be.)

though this is somewhat out of context, if you believe in decriminalization of marijuana use, just as a step in the right direction, or if your oppinion is still open on this. please refer here...

www.norml.org/

there are links regarding both the decriminalization point of view, and the views of those who believe it should still remain in the illegal state it is, or increased.

"death is inevitable"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy