It does not take a real man to cry. It takes a real man to not care what other people think about him crying. - Oblivion
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Uncross the lines - Page 2

User Thread
 58yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that RaTyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
BRAVO!!!!

But now who's the freak???

That looks like it would hurt, and yes, I noticed the feedback on the screens was slowing at level 11 so imagine it was a pain up in the higher teens.

Your my hero.

""I do not wish my pockets to be searched.""
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TRANCEND is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
damn! this is most definately beyond my patience.

way to go wyote.

"\WHEN YOU CANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
last night i had a nightmare about a dodecagon

no but seriously, i keep looking at objects now and wondering how it would look to stretch them and overlap them.

i get slight OCD on occasion...

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No kidding

"He who does not question is lost."
 62yrs • M •
LeeHart is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Been trying my hand at this game for a few days. Completed level 13, took me 43 min. I don't know hat I will do with 20!

"No matter where you go, there you are!"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
1-7 took less than 4-5 minutes but 12 is srsly impossible XD couldn't do it. Wyote, you're the king. lmao

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 40yrs • M •
mum2y is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
strategy?
1) select some corner
2) look for node with 2 neighbors
3) put it to corner (1)
4) uncross neighbors to first node
5) use searching to weight of uncrossed nodes with crossed neighbors (with primary selection of node that has one crossed neighbor - else use intelect ;])
6) uncross that node
7) repeat 5 until end ;]

46yrs • M •
MezeK is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
It is very creative game!!!!!!

32yrs • F •
Fool of Spades is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I made it to level 10 but my attention span wandered off and I ended up staring at shiny rocks. (:
But it's a fun, random line game ^.^

"Now I sit in my corner and patiently wait, with eyes as dull as mud, a hunger that none can heal, and I chew my lips for the blood."
 46yrs • M •
Dostioffski is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Just completed level 22 today. Took approximately 100 minutes. Current score is over 400 million.

The main difficulty I am having now is the limited amount of space to put the graph.

I checked the first 5 levels for a pattern on the number of vertices and noticed the following:

# of vertices on level N = ((N + 2)(N + 3))/2

This formula gives the correct number of vertices on level 22 (there are 300).

I think I have a really good suggestion that would have helped at the higher levels. Someone already mention how the game slows down. That is true...because tof he algorithm that the game is using is checking all possible intersections. But it is maddening when you can plainly see intersections but have to wait for the algorithm to finish. If there was a way to stop the evaluation for a period of time, that would greatly reduce the frustration I am experiencing now.

Cheers!

"Buy the ticket. Take the ride."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Y0D4 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well i gave up at lvl 4 lol and there is no way im gonna try to get past it i dont know what i'd do if i got any higher thatn lvl 5

"Loving someone that doesn't love you is like reaching for a star, you know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying"
 43yrs • M •
gandan is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
just faster than dostioffski a little.....

hehe.....

it is a easy game but can not save, angry!

36yrs • M •
lftovrcrck is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i can only make it to lvl5 before my teacher catches me and makes me log off. maybe i'll play this at home some day...

31yrs • F •
scrumpy_jack is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[/b]I got to level 6! Gave up after a very long period of frustration and mind-boggling!!!

[b]

"Truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent!"
Uncross the lines - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy