Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Right Thing Todo...? Interesting Story

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Raptafairious is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
OK so this happened 2 hours ago

There was this chinese guy that had beef with me like a month ago (Im brown just to let you know, that should explain alot) and i never saw him since yesterday. So he wanted to fight me and stuff tomorrow, and Im like whatever, you can go and try. So now during class (were in summer school) everyones telling me that he wants to fight me today after school, and im like "Nah sorry man, I got things todo today, and my dads picking me up(That was the truth) so ill fight him tomorrow (That was a lie, i was trying to stall for time so i can figure out what i can do) everyones like "No man, if you dont fight him today, he'll get people from all over the place with glots, guns and shit and come in tomorrow and cap your ass, (A whole bunch of bullshit) So you gotta fight him today, One on one, and if anyone tries to jump in, we got your back" (Load of bullshit too) OK now so after school, two of his friends were waiting outside the classroom for me INSIDE the school, with cameras and teachers everywhere, you know. OK so I went up to them and Im like "What do you want I cant fight today my dads picking me up" there like "Oh, we dont give a shit, were gonna deal with this today" Then they started pushing me down the hall, and the same chinese guy who I had beef with came up to me and was like "Why you trying to run, lets deal with this today" and im like "Nah buddy, i got better things to deal with." Now everyone was shouting to goto the forest so they can kick my ass. Now the chinese guy and his friends are pushing me, so I just forced through and walked the other way. Then the chinese guy came from behind me and whacked me in the head with his binder. I just twitched my head and walked away. So im walking down the hall and I look back and EVERYONE is following me, like half the school. So I go outside and they follow me still, so i start heading to the parking lot. They come from behind me and slam me to the wall. Im just like "So now you guys are ganging up on me? cant take a single brown man one on one?" Then they just start boxing me. You guys thought that chinese people can fight, but fuck no, theres guys can barley throw a powerful punch. And NO ONE is helping me out, there just standing there watching, when they said they got my back if more than one jumped in. Thats what pissed me off. Then one of them kneed me in the stomach trying to AIM FOR MY BALLS. Talk about cheap. Thank god I moved or...You know. My friend saw and dragged me away before I got really pissed and went nuts. I looked back and all three of the chinese people were gone and the principle was there. Gave me the whole "What happened here? That was not nothing" Speech. And note to you I NEVER attempted to attack them. My dad finally saw me talking to the principle and stepped out. We went to the office, had a chat, and now the three chinese guys were going to be expelled for assulting me and if they come back tomorrow they will call the cops. Now the three chinese guys dont know that they were expelled, and they dont know they will get charged for trespassing if they come back to school tomorrow. So all is good. For now. Now everyone is going to tell me tomorrow that i should of attacked him and Im a pussy for not attacking. And note I NEVER ratted, the principle saw a big croud following me so he decided to check it out. But, that wont stop the people at school. there all gonna go and try to put me down. I can take a bunch of cheap talk, but now the whole school knows. I just wanted to get my french credit. Ive lost my reputation, but I got my revenge when I least expected it. What do you guys think? Do you think I did the right thing?

"I'm just another person in this place, which is why its my advantage."
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Always refrain from violence the first time but if they try it again I would fuck them up make sure they cant walk for a month or have to eat through a straw for the next 2 weeks
Or go on a smear campaign make there lives shit, start a rumor mill

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you did no harm to anyone, you didn't get into tourble, and the assholes got expelled. i see nothing wrong with that. you got a lot more control of yourself than i do. by the sound of it, you could have probably kicked their asses...and you didnt. now thats what i call having power...being able to do something and not doing it. just because you can do something doesnt mean you should. if people give you shit about it tomorrow...dont say a word. just look at them and smile. they wont be able to attack that, especially if they have no idea what is going on in your mind. good luck

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Raptafairious is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hahaha tnx fire, thats the best advice ive heard so far

"I'm just another person in this place, which is why its my advantage."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy