Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats. - Woody Allen
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

L.A. Cops murderd toddler

User Thread
 57yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wildstang is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
19 month old Susie Lopez was killed by L.A. Cops who are supposed to "Protect and Serve". I would like to know where all of the non-lethal weapons they so often display and talk about were. Even if her dad was shooting at them they could take cover and easily have waited for him to either run out of ammo or give them a good shot at using non-lethals to take him into custody. L.A. cops are trigger happy morons and have no real sense of restraint in the use of firearms, if you live there look out because they might catch you in the crossfire next.

"just the facts"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why is it the cops who are trigger happy and not the idiot who was shooting at them and resisting arrest?

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 57yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wildstang is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
because the L.A. cops are supposed to be trained to react in the appropriate way in the situation and they did not. they were supposed to be there to protect that girl and if that means getting shot at and even wounded or worse then that is part of the job and if they can't handle that they should not be on the department. They all know that when they sign on and using the b.s. excuse that they were protecting themselves doesn't fly either, they could have easily stayed back and behind cover.

"just the facts"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the guy shooting at the cops was a total idiot.....but the police are trained for this sort of thing and should have known better than to shoot at a man who had a child with him, that was careless and thoughtless and it cost a child her life....there should be some sort of punishment for these cops, but, there probably wont be

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate pigs

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that bmxbiker16 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I kinda know what the cops were going through that day, Most people dont look at the situation from the cops perspective, its either take a maniac down, or see others die just because he's using a kid as a human shield, which will most likely be your own.

"I may disagree with what you say, but i'll defend to the death your right to say it"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Where is the link to the story.....I like to read that for myself.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy