Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

bomb

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
bomb
London bombed

So London gets bombed this is in my mind without a doubt yet another part of a growing conspiracy to for the new world order to gain control of us all lets see 911 war on terror they have a g8 summit all the world leaders happen to be there and the first thing that comes out of bushes mouth upon the London bombing is the 'war on terror' if this was an terrorist attack why then is the amount of casualties so low. This was done to gain more public backing of the war on terror they have Afghanistan they have Iraq but people are forgetting the reason so today they were reminded its going to be interesting to see what bush and the Tony Blair will do about this whole event seeing as they control the signal two dominant countries in the world. This will also resonate in the minds of all the g8 leaders..Interessting when did this whole g8 thing actually come into play.
5 years ago if you had said new world order you would be classified as crazy but now if you look at your news paper its headlined with the words new world order. They are trying to numb us to the fact that there is an up and coming singular government control coming into play....bring on the rfid chips!!!

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'd like to know how they plan to explain how this would be possible, for those who don't know, Brittain is actually ahead of us on Big Brother technology in that they have cameras everywhere in London, its an extreme surveylance grid that is constantly monitered live and in review, and everyone knows it.

This is coming after a 15% (dis)approval rating after the Blair election and a fight that stalled the new ID system that would force more police state monitoring and data collection, as well as being the equivalent to having to show your papers to use public transportation etc. Plus more measures that I'm not too familiar with but have outraged the people of the UK into fighting it, the people don't want it.

But now like after Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11, police state legislation that had been stalled due to the people and freedom loving members of the government will likely be rammed through (like the pre written Patriot Act was and anti-terrorism legislation that Clinton had been having trouble gettting through), there and here. We too have such an ID act that even acts as yet another back door amnesty for illegals that has been hard getting off the ground but I do believe did get passed.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is all so very sad.

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i'm a muslim, god knows how i'm gonna be able to use bloody public transport.

30 ppl dyed, when will this world b rid of bullshit.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 46yrs • M
When we stop letting people profit from war and violence, when opression and lies come to an end.

So I watched some tv just to see if they would completely smear Osama, Al Qaeda, Muslim all over the tv, and sure enough, all day long, thats all you hear. Within minutes and hours you see pictures and hear what isn't even trying to pretend to be speculation, muslim, osama, classic al qaeda, its classic something all right.

Thats neither balanced nor even inquistive journalism or official investigation, thats flat out propaganda.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
I dare people to try to count how many times you hear the words Al Qaeda on Fox in this one day and perhaps the weeks to come.

Bill O'Reilly reminded me of the important point behind this, he asked something to the effect of "Will Europe change its tune about terrorism?"

Europe's tune about terrorism isn't about terrorism, Europe as well as everyone abhores terrorism, the dissention on the issue of terrorism is who the terrorists are.

You think this is sad, America's and the world's (except those being chastised for crying out and dying in protest against lies and secrecy) denial of the extent of the ignorance and beligerance of their assertions against contradictory evidence to both the contrary and in accordance with any and all versions of any stories official or otherwise.

[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 46yrs • M
London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack
Culpability cover scenario echoes 9/11 wargames

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet | July 9 2005

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

On a BBC Radio 5 interview that aired on the evening of the 7th, the host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, which bills itself as a 'crisis management' advice company, better known to you and I as a PR firm.

Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch.

Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

The transcript is as follows...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/090705bombingexercises.htm

46yrs • M
Canada Free Press

Same-time-as-attack underground bombing exercise in London a chilling coincidence?

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2005/cover070905a.htm

So, terror exercises on both 9/11 and UK Bombings, both depicting the exact scenarios taking place, the US was for certain military exercises, they even said it made them more alert.

So are they stupid, or are we for believing these are coincidences.

Here's the evidence of practice, just like 9/11's many drills in the 2 years prior.

Anti-terror drill revealed soft targets in London

London Observer | July 10 2005

Comment: The mainstream Press are covering the fact that there were drills months before of the same scenario. How about covering the fact that there were drills on THE SAME MORNING, IN THE SAME PLACES, AT THE SAME TIMES.

A massive anti-terror exercise carried out last April to find out how safe London's transport systems were from attack raised concern over the vulnerability of passengers, The Observer can reveal.
Washington sources have revealed that the biggest transatlantic counter-terrorism exercise since 9/11 - which included 'bombs' being placed on buses and explosives left on the London underground - raised fears over the vulnerability of 'soft targets' in the capital.

The anti-terror drill, codenamed Exercise Atlantic Blue, involved 10,000 personnel in the UK and 2,500 in the UK. It was billed as the biggest test of the anti-terror defences of both the UK and the US and was designed to improve security. The exercise featured simulated explosive, biological and chemical attacks and, in the case of London, concentrated on testing security weaknesses in the transport system.
However, a source for Homeland Security, the leading US security department, said that, following the London exercise, the capital's 'defences were broadly positive but there was concern over soft targets'.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/attackonlondon/story/0,16132,1525398,00.htmla >

Notice how when they practice their hardest at "preventing" something in particular, it is exactly what happens.

Funny that, isn't it?

|
 46yrs • M
Londoners Suspicious Of Station Closures Before Blasts

Internet forums are not the benchmark of absolute truth and unlike the government, who eagerly rush to give credibility to an 'Al-Qaeda' statement as soon as a Bush-linked Internet company can post it, we do not offer this as concrete proof of anything. However, it is interesting nonetheless.

Several different people on the forum of the London Evening Standard website are reporting their own perculiar experiences on the day of the bombing.

One member writes,

Hi everyone,

Did anyone travelling in BEFORE the attacks began yesterday notice anything peculiar on their tube journey?

I catch the Piccadilly line at 7.15am each morning from Southgate to reach my work in Kensington by 8.00. Normally, all seats are taken by Finsbury Park and carriages are packed by Kings Cross.

However, yesterday my tube journey was eerily quiet. For the first time ever there were spare seats in my carriage all the way through zone 1. It was noticeable enough for me to wonder what on earth was going on. This was at 7.45 - over an hour before attacks began.

I've also heard people saying that the Northern Line was being shut down at the same time.

Is there something that we're not being told?

Another member responds,

yes!!

I was due to pick a work collegue up from balham at 7:15am, but when i got there i was greeted with Tube emergency vans, police and and hoards of people being turned away from a closed station.

All very strange they must have known something was going to happan, the surely had a tip off. As i drove along the road, (which also follows the tubes) they were all shut and hundreds of people were queing for buses.

when i reached Oval, which was open there were two armed policemen in a road next to the station, which for a quiet area like that is extremly rare.

the northen line was shut from morden to stockwell. They blatently knew something was going down, they just got it wrong and are hoping no one mentions anything.

When combined with the bomb scares in different major cities days before the bombing, the Israeli warnings and the beyond a coincidence exercises the day of the attack, these accounts shed more light on the true nature of the attack.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/120705stationclosures.htm

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

Have you seen the profiles of the bombers. Everyone is shocked, they just can't believe it. One of them just recently married. Someone who is just recently married does not go and blow themselves up. I don't believe it.

This is what I believe - they were asked to pick up packages during rush hour and were never told they were bombs. How much you want to bet.

Sad, but probebly true.

http://okcitykid.bravejournal.com/entry/14312

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that MizzXplicit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yeah it was all fixed smoehow who knows what the hell people are up to. its really tragic wat people seem to have the guts to do.

"how.empty.of.me.to.be.so.full.of.you"
bomb
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy