Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. - Pouky
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

communication

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
mikes lucid is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
communication
okay so i was just thinking about something i wrote and i had a new idea, something that almost contradicts what i may have said about free will or maybe im just looking at it from another angle ....
be scared and youll be lazy be lazy and youll miss out on life i dont no wut to think of the contradictions of free will because when humans had the first NEED to communicate and tell people about things they mad words for material and abstract things, thoughts and ideas. communication serves as like this conduit in which ideas and beliefes are passed. imagine if there was no need to communicate or feel the need to tell people about experiences or thoughts and opinions ... if that were so every moment of your life would be a true experience, you would have no previous knowlege no ideas or expectations to look up to which can ruin an expereince i definately believe for sure that decisions can be made on your own, btu whos to say its always your decision, your expectation, or your drive to learn and comprehend. someone always has something to say about everything, i wish i could experience life as if i were to see everything for the first time with no prior knowlege and no need to tell anyone about it . agree or disagree im interested

"this is my dream from another reality"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wholly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
try psychedelics, or teach yourself to dream lucidly, they are both similar to the concept you are describing. however, you cannot fully remove yourself from your previous experiences and memories save permanent, complete brain damage. that may be the closest you can come to experiencing what you described.

"dont got one"
 44yrs • F •
StephSFSK is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
How do you teach yourself to dream lucidly?Never heard of it before, sounds interesting.Can you elaborate on that...

"The only one to blame for a bad life well, its you.You build it everyday don't you?"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that lastresort is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
When i think of new ideas and what not, i often ponder up experiements that require 0 human interaction... however that is impossible. if you put two living "things" on the same planet, they communicate no matter what. communication is not just verbal. it is from the slightest thing as walking, or for a plant, growing your root.

when you go deeper to try and truely understand what communication is, you usualy come to a dead end. by this i mean the following.

We are atoms with a constant electrical current in such a way to create what we call a concience. once you realize this and try to figure out what is happening to the electrical waves when communication occurs... you realize its impossible because at the moment you are communicating and you can never reach a state of "nothing" if that makes sence.

communication
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy