Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Last guys finish last

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
hispanicpannic is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Last guys finish last
My friend just kinda lost it to day. this girl he's been after stated going out with this one guy and he just blew it kept on saying that it's true what they say"Nice guys finish last" do you think this is true and what are your thoughts on it...

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
very true. women only like jerks/pervs. eventually some of them grow out of it though.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yes, good guys (or good people in general) do finish last. People who steal, cheat and lie get further ahead.

Maybe she's just not attracted to your friend.

i don't find jerks or perverted guys attractive. I hate it when guys hang out of their car balsting some crap music hollering at you--it's very irritating. and I don't like it when guys talk all dirty and nasty all the time, it makes me feel cheap.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
[  Edited by sleepingwraith at   ]
 40yrs • M •
so if a guy with no legs fights a guy with a gun, he can still win if he wants it bad enough...

43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rajpal is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol - wyote - imagin that.

But its often true - ppl that are honest and good often get crap in life and all the mutherf~~~~~~ who steal and cheat get the better slice of the cake that we call life.

"If you know the candle is fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lifez a bitch

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 37yrs • M •
mikes lucid is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
people who steal and cheat get the better slice of the cake that we call life?? sounds like jealousy to me i think if u want something to happen you go and make it happen ... granted thngs get harder to fix as years go by but no one would have to fix anything if they didnt fuck up in the first place ... decisions decisions decisions MAKE UP YOUR MIND , it realllly is your most valuable possesion

"this is my dream from another reality"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok.....gils are not only into jerks and pervs......although i'll addmit that being a bit of a "bad boy" or reble is sort of sexy, but girls like nice guys too, plus, there's no reason why you can't be both.....it just seems to me that the jerks are more forward and go after what they want, and thats why they seem to win out....you have to make an effort to get what you want or you probably won't get it

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 41yrs • F •
oh....and as for people who steal and cheat.......they usually end up paying for it in one way or another

40yrs • M •
ok so its not so much actually being a bad person as it is having the image. polite gentlemen are boring.

41yrs • F •
no....polite gentlemen are wonderful.......im just being honest here and admitting that the bad boy thing is sort of sexy,but as i've gotten older i've grown out of that more........the "bad boys" are the ones you want a fling with, but you nice guys are the ones we want to spend our lives with

33yrs • M •
4720 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
You never said if the other guy was a bad guy or even nicer than your friend! If you want to prove something you have to have clear comparison.

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cujo0424 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
For those of you who've seen CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS you know damn well how life can just bitch slap you. It's all a matter of the choices you make. It's a fact that there are winners in life, as well as losers. It's all a matter of stamina and perseverance. I mean, look back over some of the events that've happened to you in 2005 alone and see how much shit life can throw at you. You've just gotta be smart and quick and know how to dodge those metaphorical turds. And though some problems are inevitable, you've just gotta push you're way through it. It's undoubtedly easier said than done, but if you want it bad enough, you've got a pretty good chance of getting what you want. Just because you want it more than everybody else and you try harder than everybody else doesn't mean you're gonna get it, but that's just another of life's flying turds.

""Scared is not the right word...I'm frightened of it..."---Love & Death"
 40yrs • M •
the bad boy thing is sexy to women, thats been my point all along. and again some grow out of it. ideally, to please a woman a man must be contradictory to his own believes and values at some point. otherwise the woman isnt getting either the gentlemen or the bad boy.... she wants both. and to be both is to be contradictory.

Last guys finish last
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy