You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel. - unknown
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

For some one I love

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
scion is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
For some one I love
Hello fellows,,, was just surfin around, i kindov like this site... good pple, would like to share some things...

'Ur feeling, Ur sight, made me refrain from all there is in this life n C what u do, u don't even C what I do"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---
All I wanna breathe is you.

And breathe I do, when I'm next to you.

A breath I take is not for breathings sake. It's just what I do to take you in, into my body onto my soul. I can put my breath onto a hold, for the only breath I wanna breathe is when I'm next to you, it's the air coming rite next from you.

You know, I can change everything else to stay the same. I can hold your hand forever if it makes you feel safe. I can die if I must, just to make you stop cry. I, to see you the way you are, can run myself dry. I, just to make you smile, can brighten up the days, can lighten up the nights. I can fight the world forever, Just to prove you rite. I can burn for ever, Just to provide you light. I can rhyme forever, Just to comfort your sleep. I can wait standing for ever, Just to be there when u wake, Just to be there when u turn.

I wish I can protect you you from every burn, I wish I can guide you at every turn.

"Afraid, Not to wish u away, a wish so hard to leave a scar. Let us not stray"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
very romantic.

if u died 2 stop her tears, where wud dat leave her when u were gone.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 39yrs • M •
scion is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
O Lord, Dont try me. Dont call me
I can cheat death. I can live without my breaths
------------------------------------------------------------------
and hey buddy,,,
when gabriel will come calling my name I will say...

O Gabriel... i Have promised her, i will keep everything the same.
O Gabriel, Go away. tell ur God, i have a God of my own.

39yrs • M •

Baby when im gone. n when God asks me to enter heavens.
I will wait like a stone, a stone at heavens door.

39yrs • M •
Hey....

It's a new year, alls the same, just like the year its been, but with one addition, the addition I don't know how to handle, a friend like u I never had before, A friend like u I always seek. Friends like u I wonder how to thank God for...

Last year it was a garden nothing more but barrens. Its like if it's scoured. The Gardener says 'A new bloom I notice, a wish if I can hold it, but only ask of U (GOD) for one thing, may this never decay, may this ever blossom the way it is awesome.'

Thanking God, Asking God, one more of HIM, he doesn't know how to take care of it, how to keep it the way it is. The Gardener is a fool, knows nothing about this new bloom... all he does is wonder how fascinating it is, how breathtaking it is...

All flowers blossom to end up decaying, 'but this bloom', wonder why the gardener keeps saying, 'is staying'.

O God, the Flower U gave me, I am not worth a day of it, now provide me with the strength not to astray off it.

For some one I love
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy