Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Life as seen by Cynical - Page 2

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
browndruid is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I say the same thing as in Batman Begins. The forest must be burnt. I think that we're too screwed up.

"Someday, I will be guided to that place where everything is surrealistic. Or am I not real?"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Timmo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
true but in that if the forest is burned who is to know the wrong

"There is no such thing as innocence obly degrees of guilt"
 31yrs • M •
browndruid is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
What do you mean? I can't read what you wrote, I get a lttle confused with your grammar. No offense.

"Someday, I will be guided to that place where everything is surrealistic. Or am I not real?"
 30yrs • F •
**dreamer** is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[b] that was awsome

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it was a good and thought provoking video, just a shame he stole my name lol.

do wonder why bill gates was in there, was he a "bad guy" or a "good guy".

@browndruid, what timmo means, is if we burn the forest, what record of the events will there be. and if there is no record of the events how will the people with the clean slate know what not to do.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 32yrs • M •
Nucking_Futs is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Very nice.wat coldplay song is that//

""I intend to live forever......so far so good.....""
Life as seen by Cynical - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy