Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

phil thinknig usually invles concious effort?

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
im sure many of you or probably everyone philosophizes their own way even though its most probably always technicaly dependent on experinece etcc... so i was wondering if anyone can recall when they do philosphie if many times ther brain does it for them? well i gues your brain always does it but i mean like "you" are not doing the effrt as in not your concious working brain.. not to say that its only your subconcious helpong you maybe even your concious just thinking (no hard reasoning) and it just flows that you satrt comming up with "smart"(what ppl may consider it to be) theories and ohilosophies obsevations etcv etc.. or do you guys think its mainly bas on mental effort.. i think the best way is to let it flow think the way you think then you can see things in gerenal a lot easier..

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Its always best to direct your thought.

Taking rough notes is a good way to just flow. I like typing mostly. And once you stumble across that " ! " ..moment, you start seeing your epiphany in all of its greatness.

...then you revise.

Revision is the key to presentation. Its sometimes hard when your trying to make your point, but its worth it in the end.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
preperation...cool..sorry 730's a bit ruff more than around the edges.....I just say whatever is there to say.....I explain when people don't understand or take it in a wrong way....I got no problem saying i'm wrong......gotta reconfigure yourself to everyones understanding I guess....blah...water flows without preperation...all you gotta do is find the source...

"Being is not knowing!"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
...and since 730 never owns up to his words or the meaning/definitions behind them, you cant really take anything he says for what he means/intends.

..its really quite sad.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that boomstick is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"well i gues your brain always does it but i mean like "you" are not doing the effrt as in not your concious working brain."

forgive me i dont know how to quote... well if the brain is a part of you and makes you do everything you do wouldnt that make you doing the "concious" effort?

"shop smart shop s-mart"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
interesting.. it seems that there are so many distinctions though and since their like taking place in the same area they might ex: the differnt brain activity) might mix change places might be confusing for the "you" part to analyze especailly since mr analyze changes palces

"no quote until i copyright it.."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy