My tongue is the only muscle in my body that works hard then my ..heart - DaiTheFlu
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Sex and Penis Size

User Thread
 44yrs • M •
Hotblongeguy88 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Sex and Penis Size
Ok I have joined this forum because it looks like a good place to seek help.

Ok, first, I dont know if i have a large penis or not. I mean, i think its prob normal but i dont know whether or not it is considered big or not and I dont know how to find out. I just got a girlfriend and i know things are gunna happen and i just want to know.

Ok, second, I have only made out and like placed my hand on her chest and her ass. This is as far as weve gotten but I know we both want more but the thing is I dont know how. How do I make the transititon from this to more....

Thanks for all the help! It means alot to me!

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
go slow with her, talk things through. when you are both comfortable it will feel right.

as for size, its basically irrelevant when you are with the right person. but this chart seems to be harmless and fairly accurate... of course there is really no way of knowing for certain without measuring every guy on the planet

http://www.neo-tech.com/penis/

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 44yrs • M •
Hotblongeguy88 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Thx man.

44yrs • M •
Posts by others would also be appreciated.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ok well....

Is this the farthest you have EVER gotten this far, or just this is the farthest with this girl? Either way, take it slow, I do agree with wyote. Timing is everything (unless you are shitfaced), which I'm guessing you wont be. So just take it slow, and when the timing is right, just ball up and go for it! And plus, a little liquid courage never hurt anybody, have a glass of wine together, loosen up a bit. Its up to you though. I'm confident youwill know when the timing is right, you're a guy, all guys know when the timing is right.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 44yrs • M •
Thx man.

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that May Day is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So this is how males get their advice! Girls have Cosmo and the like to neurotically analyze and fret over relationship issues. And all those men's magazines are essentially just pictures of scantily clad girls and interviews with girls who are usually scantily clad and advertisements with scantily clad girls, so there isn't really any room for advice. I always wondered where guys picked up the rules, now I know.

In any case, the dudes above have got it right. I think guys worry about size too much. I don't think I would want to be pounded with some 13 inches. That would be frightening. Talking is a lot more important that size. One of the most important things is to have an open dialogue with your girlfriend. It's a bit strange at first (if you are kinda shy especially) and it takes some getting used to. Once you're there though, it will make the experience so much better. I don't mean stop ever few seconds and ask a million question, but just be mindful of her and how she is feeling.

If you are sure that both of you want more, simply test the waters. In most cases, girls want the same thing that guys do, but we have to be covert about it. See how far she will let you go; you might be surprised. Or maybe I'm a bit slutty and I don't know it.

40yrs • M •
i think youre right on par with woman your age may day.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Lol NO! She knows where men get advice! Shes going to show and tell all of her friends!!! Hurry, delete the website! Men! To your battle stations!! hahahaha just playin just playin

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 32yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that demonspawn92 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol, first in order to tell, go to a gay bar and ask a guy to pull down his pants, if he does, take notes. But make sure your girlfriend doesn't find out. Of course if you walk in and see your girlfriend already in the bar, then you've got a bigger problem than finding out how large your dick is. second, if that doesn't work, i've heard from most of my guy friends that your dick is the size of your feet. If your feet are big, chances are that your dick is big too.

"I hate stupid people!"
 40yrs • M •
actually that is a myth. along with any other comparison to the body pretty much.

41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
no matter what anyone says....penis size does matter to a certain degree....ok,average penis size in america is about 5 to 6 inches...anything smaller than 4 1/2 inches really isnt verry good....but you can always please her orally if thats the case,on the other hand if your bigger than 7 /12 to 8 inches it gets a little scary and possibly painful....so measure your penis when you have an erection,your probably around average,wich is a good thing.....and the girl your with will let you know if your going to fast for her,although if she lets you feel her up she's probably sexually interested in you...so talk to her,honestly,ask her what she thinks and everything willl go as nature intends....try not to worry so much

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 38yrs • M •
huyties is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Alright dude, you just need to find out the way everyone else finds out....thats by going through it yourself. When your with her and gettin in the mood just go for it and she will stop you or not stop you...but most likely she's not going to stop you if your feelin boob the first night haha.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ultima is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wow. i found the right post... hehehe...
ok as a gay man.. and a size queen.. no not a flaming man, i can tell u a little about cocks... actually alot. whats normal, size girth and a whole lot more.. hehe... ok let start with size... the size/length of a cock varies.. the average length is about 6-6.5 in north america... and really for a women... (says women... ) its all u realy need and then some. personally if u have a 7inch cock and bigger then ur great... but 6-6.5 is good too. Its all about how u use it then how it hangs. But honestly... i like it large. Now with regards to girth..... women love thickness.. gaymen yes and no... the general rule of thumb is... thicker than ur thumb is ideal. well.. i forget the acutal thickness measuments... sigh* thicker is better for women, but gay men love length. Honestly, dont worry about size, cuz its what ur born with and you should be proud of what u got. just get good at it, and learn to please. dont be selfish and ull be fine.

"take chances, make mistakes, and get messy"
Sex and Penis Size
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy