Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Before, During, After life...Time Theory

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
Skrell is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Everyone here has their own beliefs on what happens before and after life. Some believe in reincarnation, others may believe in heaven and hell.
What I believe in and I strongly qoute this, "Something is made from something" or "Someone is made from someone."
i will explain.
-further more we were created. something created us. and whoever created us was created by something and so on.
-This suggest that Time is Infinite. I also believe that There is evil and good, but it is, overall, throughout time balanced.
-By this i mean that if we were more good then evil then we would be in a perfect utopia knowing of which that would mean we knew everything we wanted to and needed to.
I believe that there are different speeds time travels. And it slows down as we go through each stage. (before,during, and after life.)
-In conclusion, i think that Time is our god because even when we die, no matter what time goes on. if we have a perceptual view of it or not, time will always go on. there fore we live on through time.

Make sense to anyone? probably not. Reply back and if the majority do not understand i will restate it differently.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
100% agreed skrell i've always thought that..

no matter what time goes on

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
[  Edited by analytical29 at   ]
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
then there's no such thing as time then??....because what you know as time is just a measurement of the intervals between man made instruments....what does the casting of the suns shadow mean other than that the sun has cast a shadow??......Time is not our God, the man who invented the measurement is our God...lmao....therefore if you're timeless you realize that you have no God, yet all is God!...Is time the only thing that lives on after you die?...life lives on after you die doesn't it??...then life is our God right?....there are so many different possiblities that can be 'our' God.... how about God is our God...not the religious one, but the almighty unknown that we will never understand!

"Being is not knowing!"
 59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheIrishPagan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've been racking my brain trying to remember where I heard this, but supposedly during one of the early orbital experiments, the astronauts took a small atomic clock with them, matched perfectly to an atomic clock here on the surface. When they got back and recalibrated the timepiece, it was a few milliseconds off. They had orbited against the Earths rotation. This might prove the theory that time is fluid.

Besides, the measurement of time is a man made construct.

"Oops, it appears I have run over your dogma with my karma."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it's all in the mind. Time exists for us because of our memory.... our ability to compare . Time only exists for humans, and it doesn't have a individual exitance, it's not a seperate 'force' like gravity. It is a lot like speed. Speed is not a 'foce', u can't say yeah there it goes. Speed will remain as long as matter will remain. Same is the case with time. Time was created with the emrgence of matter, and will end when it finishes.
Time is just a name some stupid scientists have gioven to an abstract concept, to one of the many parts of life

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vic_Silver is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ever try to speed your mind up real fast so that time slows down, or slow your mind down so time speeds up like I do at work.

"Somethings out there.. Oh wait thats me"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
haha yeah.. dont watch the clock while you're bored watch it while you're having fun

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy