Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Do chicks like guys with huge muscles?

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ok since im trying to be a body builder and everything i wana know if chicks like guys with huge muscles, or do u like guys that are skinny? What about guys with that beach body, the one im going for?

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lynnz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yuk, guys with huge muscles gross me out, imo. I would prefer a guy whos lean but not too lean. Like say for example, Ashton Kutcher

im just more attracted to the natural lookin type instead of the guy on the beach flexing his muscles with his speedo on

But good luck with the weight training! Im sure you'll get lots of looks

"Keep your mind open so your thoughts are free to explore"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
alright but how is that kind of guy going to protect you>???

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
[  Edited by analytical29 at   ]
 35yrs • F •
yea, i get where ur coming from analytical but a guy can still protect me without HUGE muscles. Strength is not only physical. As the saying goes, its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog. As for the sex thing, im a small girl anyway so i doubt the guy would have a problem. I didnt mean a super skinny guy, just a lean one without veins poppin out of him

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't like big muscles. Like when it ends up looking like the guy's been taking steroids since he could breath, ya know? I think that an athletic build is hot, like a swimmer's body: toned yet has lean muscles. Or a soccer player's build. Something like that.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i hate huge muscles
they look gross

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Alright give me an example of your perfect guy with muscles. Lynzz likes Ashton, but what about the rest of ya'll?

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'd have to say the Olympic Diver: Alexandre Depatie. So hot.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've been pretty skinny my whole life, I eat like a horse, but I play a LOT of soccer, so I pretty much burn off more than I eat, which doesnt really allow me to gain weight, to build into muscle. I started taking creatine a couple months ago, because Im frankly not big enough to compete in a college standards soccer. Guys there are twice my size. Im muscular, but Im small. I've found out since then, that girls DO notice muscle, because they have started to ask me if I've been working out =).....Im no girl, but I'd say being muscular is ALWAYS a plus, but theres a point where you're either just built, or built TOO well (for lack of a better way to put it).

And when it comes to a sexual thing (I dunno who said it, I forget already), I think the guy should always be able to pick up the girl. Thats a must. Come on guys.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 35yrs • F •
yeah...I mean, if the guy can't even pick up the girl (assuming she's not too large) then that just sucks. Imagine getting married to a guy that can't even carry you away?

35yrs • F •
lol, i know, that would be a bummer. The girl would have to carry her man away

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hahaha........that'd be embarassing.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 45yrs • F •
darksky is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Well i dont think you can generlize wot all woman like,but my personal choice i love big muscels but living in scotland you dont get many built up guys here(which is such a pity)
And being a larger girl myself a big stronge man would be awsome,not every one can get there self any bigger so somtimes the girl has to carry the guy! Hehe! Equal rites for all i say!

"id keep brad pitt in my cuboard 4 personal use! yum"
 35yrs • F •
yes...true that.

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i like my guys chubby thats just me i want a lover not a fighter n a guy thats gonna keep me warm at night cuz i freeze like an ice box but guys with muscles r hott as long as its the natural muscle not the steriod poppin luney with his veins poppin out everywhere that just makes me feel like i'm lookin at some one whose tryin to turn hiself inside out...i thinks joel could carry me u know i'm just teasin lol

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy