Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Do chicks like guys with huge muscles? - Page 2

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Don't guys in shape, as opposed to chubby, tend to make better lovers though, I know when I'm in better shape its seems I can just do better and more.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
seems like most people enjoy the "moderatly in shape" type. you do have to be in shape enough to keep things up for a while without getting winded or all crazy sweaty

a nicely toned body. if you are toned but a litte chubby, fine. if you are toned and a bit muscley, fine. just nothing on the extremes. but of course, some people like the extremes... and that applies to a lot more than just body type.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
couldn't tell ya left wood only had sex with one guy (if you can believe that most ppl after meetin me don't but its true) but chubby guys are nice n warm n cuddly like a teddy bear. most of the "guys in shape" as you put it have always been rude, cocky, and liked to fight.. never met a nice one yet

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well i dont really like to fight, but the cockyness, yeah, thats a problem for me and im tryin to fix it.

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I really don't like seeing guys fight. Guys (and girls sometimes) get all egoistic and really try to rough up the other person, even if it was over a small thing. When I was in Philippines I saw this really bad bloody fight outside a restaurant--blood gushing everywhere. Then there was a knife fight back home and my friend got stabbed. A lot of guys I know are on the ready to fight mode most of the time. It really scares the hell outta me.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
[  Edited by WanderingNobody at   ]
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
For me, watching a fight happen is worse then being in one. Watching someone get pounded and just sitting there knowing you cant do anything about it is the weirdest feeling in the world. Its the same feeling I get when I see car accidents happen, your just watching it, like slow motion, and you know its going to happen, but theres not a thing you can do to stop it. I dunno, I've seen some crazy fights, and some crazy car accidents. Not fun. I've been in my share of fights, but Ill admit, when it was over, nothing was solved, no one felt any better, but nothing mattered either. For me it had nothing to do with ego...it had to do with when that adreneline hits your bloodstream, theres no stopping it.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yeh...and thats whats so freaky about it--there's no stopping it.

35yrs • M •
Yea guys dont fight because of their ego or whatever, its just the thrill of the moment, the anger, the rush, the blood in your eyes, and your ready to kill. I used to fight alot, but now ive been studieng philosophy, and ive become a deep thinker, ive become that cool quiet dude at school, and now i usually make my friends laugh, and not punch them.

Wandering i know how u feel, because i was in a gunfight once when i was a little kid, it was scary. Me my mom and my brother were in our car when suddenly gunshots fired thorugh the car, and hit our driver in the neck, he was a really good friend of my moms. Yea violence can be scary.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
speaking of fights...I just saw one last night. Im kind of glad though. Because this guy, that keeps talking shit to ME for no reason (he is a friend of my Ex's) and I guess he hates me because MY girlfriend cheated on ME and I said some shit to her. SO he hates me, but last night he got his ass handed to him by a buddy of mine, because this kid just gets drunk and talks shit to everyone, and im not a fighter so I didnt really care, but my friend gave him a rude awakening. Because he was making fun of him for wearing a pink abercrombie polo n shit. I dont know. It was stupid. But Im glad that guy got what was coming to him. He deserved it.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 35yrs • F •
Yeh, some people just ask for it--set them straight for a bit. Either that they'd just get super pissed of then it's start this whole gang fight and all...it get kinda gross is all I could say. It reminds me of The Outsiders.

40yrs • M •
as long as we are off topic... men fight because it arouses them. its funny when you really think about it. men who fight are more "gay" than those who dont. and yet they are percieved as more manly. of course when fighting, it doesnt feel like the same type of excitment as during sex, but essentially it is.

35yrs • F •
sex being linked to fighting...I never realized that guys find fighting with other guys arousing, whether they realize it or not.

35yrs • M •
I dont find it arousing, when i used to fight i fought because i thought people didnt understand me. But now i dont fight anymore

35yrs • M •
Does that mean most boxers, wrestlers, and UFC guys are gay?

40yrs • M •
it has nothing to do with being gay. i was mostly making a joke. when guys fight they arent thinking about sex at all. its just that the adrenaline and chemicals that are released during fighting are the same as the ones released during sex. men often get erections during fights. its not that they are turned on, it is just chemicals.

Do chicks like guys with huge muscles? - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy