Music is the key to all emotions. For example: a sad song automatically makes you sad. If you seek happiness, play a song you enjoy most. - last_song
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 9

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
hopelessfuck21 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Just recently I've been put in this horrible situation...I've always had a fucked up life because of my mom! She's psychologically scared me with her stupidity of how she handles things I'm more of an adult than she is....I'm about to turn 21 I was happy I had finally ran away from her I was doing my own thing in FL and then she had to get fucking mentally sick and just because I know she's an idiot and because we have no family I came back to help her...I regret it every day of my life!!! I fucking hate her now the little love I had for her gone!!! Now I've contemplated her death so many times...I would kill her or she kill herself either way it wouldn't fix my fucking life it'd make it worse...if I kill her I end up in jail if she kills herself she has no fucking life insurance so I'm still fucked!!! Idk she's fucked up my life that much that I wouldn't be upset if she one day just disappeared or left...she'd b doing me a favor!!! I made my account just so I could vent because I felt like I was losing my mind...I'm not expecting anyone to sympathize I just wanted to let the world know how hurt I am inside!!!

26yrs • F •
musiclife is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
well for me my mother calls me a slut and minipulater . told me didnt love me . that she rather my younger sister over me. so if i got the chance yes i would kill my fucking mother.

34yrs • M •
breakfast is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
There are days when i say fuck it im killing that women. But i also have days when i want my mom around. The thingi trying to say is IF YOU WANT YOUR MOM DEAD YOUR FUCKED UP!!!!

29yrs • F •
prettyzephy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yes .just take a sharp snife when shes cooking and stand behind her with snife by her her and she might walk right through.

38yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that EOTW is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You don't have to kill your mom or any one because you can pick up your shit and leave them. Yeah, maybe you gotta wait till you are 18 but ater that you don't have to have a relationship with anyone including your mother or father.

Mothers and fathers are an antiquated institution called family that is no longer needed today in a society where all your needs can be handled by other people.

And as far as someone looking out for your folks when they get old, there is social security in America to do that.

And their emotional needs? Fuck that shit. They gotta grow up.

I am on my own. I don't talk to my parents and I cut off all ties to them. If they were expecting gratitude for the rest of theire lives then that's their selfish problem. Not mine.

"Nothing Happens On The Internet."
 37yrs • M •
Anonymous_User is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Ya know what's messed up When your own mom turns her back to you when your trying to say I love you and thanks for everything that she's done for you. And what does she do? Turns her Back to me, Of course I've wanted to kill my mother, She or my father have done ANYTHING since I was born, I've always been on my own since I was 10 technically, Mom left me dad was a Dumb Drunk So I just ran away for 3 years and nothing ever changed. Think that's a good enough reason to kill your own mom right?

26yrs • F •
Kally is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
wow, I've never thought about killing her, but I have felt like punching her in the face sometimes when she's you know giving me her 'talk'. Sometimes I feel like banging her and my dad's heads together.

36yrs • M •
MorbidMentality is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have planned soooo many different ways of killing my mom. For some reason I just haven't done it yet. When I do, I'm gonna stab her repeatedly in the neck and watch her miserable life fade away...

52yrs • F •
nochoicefornow is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
YES....as we speak! She is a mean, manipulating BITCH! She calls herself a Christian. I'm 40 yrs old
and she's still trying to control my life. I have 2 kids and jobless. My husband died out of depression because of her! I'm dependent on her right now bec of my 2 children. I wish her gone from this world every single day......that's why I stumbled upon this forum bec I'm trying to google if it's bad to kill your mom. Of course I KNOW it is bad. I just said I want to kill her but of course I'll never do such a horrible thing. How I wish I can leave this house....it just made me feel better to know that other people feel the same way. I thought it was just me....I thought something's wrong with me feeling this way. Thank you. Merry Christmas.

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that StraightFace is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My mom is the best. She sacrificed her life for me and all her kids.
And I love her very much

70yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thx1137 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am really confused about this thread. I also have noticed that most that answer in the affirmative are young in years.

I could not conceive of this. But go back about 40 years, and post about patricide...

63yrs • F •
koka is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
As the main protagonist in my personal story, my mother certainly made me feel second best to my older brother (her golden child).
She was diagnosed with Narcissistic personality disorder scoring a very high percentage of traits and has no self awareness.
Pushing me away I was able to distance myself from her. At an incredibly young age I was able to be independent in life.
My brother has not fared so well he cannot move without courting her opinion and support (emotional and financial). He is stuck and I'm free.

Although she was incredibly mean, unloving and responsible for many years of unhappiness in my life I have no desire to kill her or see her dead. She doesn't now stir that amount of feeling in me to care.

"Don't believe everything you think!"
 25yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that ravenclaw is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I find it very surprising that so many people are agreeing with this person.
I had no idea moms were so hated in the world. Apparently a significant percentage of people have managed to completely screw up parenting.

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that andrula is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Definitely people have heard me say it as a figure of speech 'I want to kill her', but I would never do it or really think too much about it. Each to their own, but I've always wondered how someone can kill or even physically hurt their family members, strangers or even their pets. I think it's disgusting and maybe people need to realise that violence is not the key.

57yrs • M •
URZ is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I never thought about killing my mom, but I have wished she was dead. She tried to kill my sister, she tortured all of her 6 children in one way or another, some more severely than others. Told me every day how she hated me and would withhold food from me for days at a time. Screamed at me just for being alive.

Then when I became an adult she flipped the script and acted like the sweetest most caring person in the world. My brothers and sisters are still fooled by her. I'm not.

To the kids who are going through what I went through: You are lucky to have this forum. When I was growing up I had no information to tell me that my mother was a monster. I thought she was normal and that I was the monster she made me out to be.

Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 9
  2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy