Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 7

User Thread
 28yrs • M •
HowHappyIam is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes, your friends are your only true family

"I shall be remembered"
 33yrs • M •
Mother Hell is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Well Yeah He's Got A Point It Is Racist

"MEMEME"
 28yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheHollowMen275 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My mum had an affair with the person redesigning our house and expects my clinically depressed dad to carry on like nothing has happened, and tells me I am imagining things. What do you think?

"All the world's a stage. And all the men and women are merely players."
 31yrs • F •
brittbre161 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yes i have she would call me names shed give mebruises and she gave me bloody nosesshe never pays attention when i try to tell her my problems and she treats my other sibs better i get yelled at for not cleaning but my bro stays on the xbox all night and sleeps all night my sisters 17 has a baby and her boyfriend lives with us and he pays shit and he hits me but im the 16 year old that needs to get a job and pay bills i dont think its fair

"somthing does not kill you it ll wound u till it does"
 41yrs • F •
moonkat is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Well after being mentally abused and then allowed to be physically abused over and over as a child.I do not want to kill her, but I want her dead....so I can move on. Abusive parents have no idea how hard they have to work to kill the love of a child...it sucks,but it is what it is,and she will never be what I need.

"well behaved women rarely make history"
 28yrs • M •
Momkiller9 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My mom is a total ass she talks about me my dad my other bro sisters I just want to hang and make her bleed to death I'm sick and tired of her mouth

23yrs • F •
lovebug is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
we are all one and as are hearts come togather there will be problems

"whatever"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
At one point I seriously despised my mother. I remember writing the words, "why cant she die" repeatedly in my diary during a really horrible fight. I looked back at the other day in complete surprise that I could have felt such venom towards the woman who paid for my private education by saving hard and hadn't brought herself a new pair of shoes for five years. She has done some horrific things and I didn't understand at the time that my mother is also a woman, with sensations, emotions and desires. I realised that it is possible for her to suffer traumas in her life which then may go on to explain some of the horrific things I had to witness as a child. I don't condone her behaviour but I'm beginning to understand that there is also the possibility my mum is hurting somewhere deep down too.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 33yrs • F •
lovenot21 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yes, sord of, but u dont realy want to kill ur mom, come on trust me u woudnt want to. u might not no but ur mom loves u very much u just dont know it. she gave u life and u should respect that, except she does sometimes get on my nerves. im confuced should i love her or hate her??? Give me an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dont hate ur mom, love her, u might not no but she loves u more than u love her, i meen she gave u birth, and now that im done with my Words, i guess i gotta go, LOVE HER LIKE SHE LOVES U"
 33yrs • F •
lovenot21 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
"momkiller9" listen to me u seriously dont want to trust me ud b cryin 2 death

"Dont hate ur mom, love her, u might not no but she loves u more than u love her, i meen she gave u birth, and now that im done with my Words, i guess i gotta go, LOVE HER LIKE SHE LOVES U"
 42yrs • F •
quote:
she gave u life and u should respect that

I hate that fucking line.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 30yrs • F •
gissibby is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yesss every fucking day of my fuckiong life all i want to do is to kill them, make them suffer and dieeee , i hate them with a passion, i wish death upon them, i HATE them both. fucking detest them, i wish i wouldnt fucking hate to life with them, neither of them, cunt ass bitches who deserve death

30yrs • F •
gissibby is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
fuck her giving me life ,noone forced her to have me, and if she fuckinig doesnt like it so much she should of fucking gave me up or some shit

33yrs • M •
jameswallis11 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
my mom is a b#### but it happens still concider killing her. if she got a devourous then it will be easier so there is no dad to stop you but after you kill her run away to canada

"kill your mom"
 34yrs • M •
killtanya is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i don't know about u'll but i was in the military and i know how to actually get away with it

Have you ever wanted to kill your mom? - Page 7
  2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy