You must empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water (Bruce Lee) - Ambition
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

My Mate Cheats On Me

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
howIdo is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My Mate Cheats On Me
What would happen if you came home and your mate was in the bed with your best friend and your sister?
And to make it worst when you open the door your sister was blowing him off while the "best friend" was smuthering his face. Would you join, kick azz R try to save ur mate from suffacating????????????????????????

.....damn im bored.....

"I dont bite my tongue cuz it hurts to much"
 70yrs • F •
paulinecrafts is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am much older then you but my advice is at your age I was married the first time and I have learned a lot from being married twice in my lifetime so far....

I would kick them all to the curb, find your spirit in tac again and move forward as you may have learned a lesson from this that some people just want to hurt or torment others with their ways

I feel we are all here to learn something in Karma type relationships and that true kindred soul relationships we have enough unconditional love to treat each other with kindness, love and respect...

This is just my opinion and I know that you would be very hurt by what has happened.

I myself was married to my ex the second husband and with him for almost 17 years and he said he would never hurt me, or leave or destroy our lives....well...........

Christmas 2003 he decided he wanted to have a new life with someone else and left a month later and it was rough and tough but I have made it through spirit in place and now very happy and learning to live alone.

I was told by a few friends that have been in a similar thing in their lives you have to learn to live alone first so that you will know a real relationship when it comes to you..

Hope this helps...
Pauline

"Live Life In The Moments"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dj BrEaK AwAy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
as you see im much younger but join if it looks cool i did and i got a few digits but they were my friends but that sister part is scary to think of... but get your mate and do here let your friend get your sister... but make sure he doesn't killer if shes younger

"live long live free"
 30yrs • F •
baileypug is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
im young but i know a few things id fliphim off kick em to the curb flip your best friend off too!

"?"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wizardslogic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wow!...Pretty wild situation. Uh...so is your "best friend" male or female?...Who was blowing who off?...Pretty confusing but pretty wild no matter how you look at it (or imagine it)...But then again, I lived in Salt Lake City, UT for three years and I've seen alot crazier stuff. Just shake your head in disappointment and disgust and move on.

"Each conscious mind is alone in the universe!"
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'd grab my best friend by the hair and drag her out the door naked. After I threw her out the front door..i would kick the living SHIT out of her. Then I would go in....beat the SHIT out of my boyfriend, and NEVER be with him again. As for my sister....I would probably just spit on her, and tell her to get the fuck out.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i agree with evilia and if you need a place to hide the bodies or the body parts i've heard wallace in harrison county west virginia is a good place to start

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
My Mate Cheats On Me
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy