Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Your time on this site

User Thread
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Your time on this site
When did you become a member?
what did you first think of this site? How do you feel now? How often do you come here?
When you come, how much time do you spend on this site?
Do you read posts from a specific section or all sections?

To answer my own questions:
1- 9:12 p.m. December 5, 2004.
2- My first impression "There are others like me! Some people actually think about these things!" My feelings now, "If only some of these people lived in my areas..."
3- I come here almost every day. Sometimes several times a day.
4- I spend as much time as I please (usually no less than 20 minutes and no more than 2 hours in one sitting)
5- I look at all new posts, but never venture near the poetry section. Poetry requires too much mental effort for me. I'm into some of the political, more of the philosophical, a couple of the general, and a few of the complaining posts.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that AngelicUpstart is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
1. 24th February 2005 - (no idea what time it was tho)
2. First impression - Lots of ppl from lots of different backgrounds with lots of different views. Where else would you find such a diverse group having a discussion?
3. I come here every time I get online. As soon as I have read my mail and done my blog, I come here. I get online about every other day.
4.I can spend 10 minutes here, but sometimes I can spend hours here. There is so much to read, and so much to think about.
5. I read the general section first, then I browse thru the other sections, however, like Attolia I avoid the poetry section. It is definitely an acquired taste. Maybe I am not deep enough, but I just dont "get" poetry. *shrugs* Leave that to the ones who know what they are doing!

"Be Afraid - the world needs more fraids!"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
1. 12:24 AM - 18th of November, 2003
2. nice variety of people, very lenient and kind admins. all sorts of dfferent perspectives.
3. i visit every day, every other day... unless im busy
4. sometimes i stay a couple minutes, sometimes hours.
5. i read pretty much everything, post mosly in advice, media and philosophy. i stay away from politics... on here and in life ...no seriously, people go crazy when they start talking about politics, it scares me.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
Your time on this site
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy