Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

crush

User Thread
 19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
crush
heyhey. as you probably already guessed....there is this guy i have really started to like recently. i have seen him around school (high school) before but i never really thought much of him. but now i am the manager of my school baseball team and guess what...thats right he is a baseball player. catcher to be exact. anyways....now i have really started to like him and its buggin the hell out of me. i cant get him out of my mind. in the past i have been very strong and independant in the way that i didnt start liking a guy, especially as much as i like this one, without at least knowing their last name. well anyways, if i am going to bother liking someone i might as well go all out. i was just wandering if you could give me some pointers on what guys do when they like a girl. actually anything you could tell me would be great. thanx.

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well guys like to act like we dont notice you when were trying to get your attention. So if hes not talkin to you, dont worry. If you wanna get his attention, just compliment him. Tell him "Oh! Nice throw!" "Wow you have really big arms" "Wow you have really big shoes!". Also try to add a little spice to a conversation. Hope that helps

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dj BrEaK AwAy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yea and my girlfriend just one day asked if i would like to go out on the town so if you live in a place thats cool to you he may like it too i mean all we did was walk and talk for 4.5 hours but all i did was stay who i was dont get skitish trust me we can be just like women sometimes so be yourself dont change to let you know i have about 3 girlfriends so i know

"live long live free"
crush
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy