Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

what is your theory on life? - Page 14

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
typical, egomanial attacks on ekimups psyche...

sleeping wraith..what are you asking? If someone else sees your labors as fruitless...does this mean that you see them the same( or that they are)? No...it doesnt. So why ask something irrelevant such as this?

..you have a tact for re-wording questions. I wonder, how much better off you may be with a brain of your own.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---

"how can we get anywhere by talking to each other on such sensitive topics?"

i understand your point wraith..and i see it oh so beautifully in its meaningless, catchismic design. and i applaud you for that. i do also pity you for your own, over-playful manner.

We understand our intended goal to be peace, understanding, and enlightenment. Otherwise we wouldnt be posting and sharing views in "the meaning of life" forum. Or stating that these are indeed our intended goals.

Once again i'll state: truth exists whether we know it or permit it. As does the best path to any intended goal.

Whether we know we're "wasting time" or not, it is quite obvious some of us are, by investing hours upon hours upon days upon weeks...of our .."time" to this forum. Posting our intended goals while not working toward them. Assuming our conversation will somehow take us that much closer to something we havent found in others thus far,.. in the world around us.(it was the actions and tendencies of those around us, that forced us to view life through a looking glass...was it not?)..but by going to others for something YOU need...is a waste of time.

So if you want YOUR enlightenment..and YOUR peace and understanding, it can only come from you. No one thoroughly knows another as well as they know themselves...and noone has a better idea of what you need aside from, yourself.

So wraith, i guess the only way we can get ."anywhere" by talking to eachother on such sensitive topics, is by continuing to realize that no one has the answers you want to hear, noone has the answers you need to hear. Everything in your intentions and your goals..your desires and investments in time, only lead you looking right back at yourself. You can, waste your own time. You can take the wrong steps or move the wrong direction in the assumption that its the correct path...or maybe where you want to be. But thats where trial and error come up, and once again choice. You see that some shit just isnt doing for you what you thought it once was..or is. Your intended goal isnt being reached because your chasing your tail. Maybe this is the way of all life.. just as my " gay ass" infinite theory. But when it becomes so blantanly obvious that your chasing your tail, you will move away from it and attempt to find a more progressive route towards your goal. Your intended goal isnt to be running in circles-...thats not a goal.(if it WAS intended.) But not knowing your going in circles, and not understanding why or how in even the smallest instance...is the result of a limited perception.(i.e... the result of egotism).

You can very well be wasting your time, and in your own opinion-believe you're not. Granted, if you ever decide to swallow your pride, or whatever is holding you back...you can start progressing on a more productive and rewarding path.(in terms of you highest intentions.)

i was standing up for conway, because his point was as valid and logically sound as anyone elses on here. I agreed with him. Its difficult to present even the most basic of concepts to the egotistically confined mind of an instinctive defense mechanism.

but i did try.

(when i say no one knows me better than i know myself, i say this with the least bit of egotism. Because i know this to be true.) Whether i truly know that i know myself...is another question.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
haha so why do you feel the need to say all that to wraith ekimup?

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 36yrs • M •
analytical, i choose to stay out of this forum because the things i say will irrefutably ..refute your theories.

i hate the fact or the idea. but i wouldnt consider such a thing if i didnt feel i was getting dangerously close to putting out the fire in some of you.

I view everything you say without ego. i wont judge until i've absorbed. I would expect most of you to do the same.

i also know that if you did, your conclusions would coincide with mine...and their would be no more dispute. then no more forum. and then no more "chasing your tail". But as wraith (in)advertently put it -purpose is only a matter of opinion.

and then your common sense would come into play. you would realize i contradict almost everything i say- "why should i be correct, if im just as fault tolerant as anyone else?"
and you would no longer be open...and if you somehow managed to forget for a minute that my words were coming from me...you would see that there was some truth in them.

..but since i also state that you cant even trust your own perception, how could i possibily expect you to trust my interpretation of my own?

back and forth. all day long. I stuck up for conway because i saw an injustice. there was no truth in stating that he was incorrect...because your just as fault tolerant as himself...but here i ago again.

anyway, my intention is to put shit on the table and assist in anyway possible. But when the shit i lay-out isnt helping anyone...i just pack my shit and go. until i see that my shit may actually help someone.

so i guess i'll just shut the hell up and pack my shit for the time being.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 37yrs • M •
wow lol..ekimup you sound like you have a psycological problem..(then agian don't we all)

36yrs • M •
i suppose. but everything i stated made complete sense.

It was most logical.

..maybe you should read over it. try and understand it if you dont.

36yrs • M •
..i'd like to apologize for my less than composed self earlier.

it was very ego of me, to assume that my shit would help anyone.

i also apologize if i was offensive to any.

37yrs • M •
it takes alot to admit a fault.. congradulations i once agian have respect for you

36yrs • M •
Im sorry to say, but your respect means nothing to me.

Its empty...

i've seen the way you carelessly throw your words around, and how quick you are to "kiss-ass" to someone you feel may grasp a part of life your dying to get at.

I see your egotism..at its worst... a defense mechanism.

you mock all those people who long to find something out of selflessness.

Your empty, dismal sentences are passive tools in an attempt to keep your pride intact.

not only do you abuse your ability to "stay under the radar", but you spit in the face of your inferiors as well as your superiors.

im saddened by your condition. if you find admitting a fault a respectable trait...than you are by far, the least respectable of all here. You might not know your faults, but this doesnt mean you're not at fault.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
^^sorry for the ego me too....hol up did I offend you??... you're cool!1..........ahhahahahaha...

"Being is not knowing!"
 37yrs • M •
I do believe I'm at fault.. My ego is really not that great, maybe i offended you when i said "congradulations" sorry i was in a hurry at school so i couldn't think of a good response ekimup.. Where you implying that you're superior to me?

[  Edited by analytical29 at   ]
 38yrs • M •
Sorry to butt into the conversation.....but Ek if I may interfere for a second....very rude but hol on.....

Analytical it's not about "you" young sir!!!.....(that sounded funny when I said it..haha)

his superiority to you has nothing to do with the factual information that he has stated.... it may not be factual to the "YOU" (ego)....but it's his facts!... Ekimup doesn't need to 'want' superiority....because it's empty, why can I say that? because everything he typed up earlier about leaving after shit has been put out on the table is the same way I felt when I said I was leaving.......it's an ultimate truth!.... The only reason you would ask such a question is because you feel inferior yourself....the ego you!....Lose all thought of me, I, "YOU", those are only words that describe "a body"...not the person!.... And you're not at fault for not understanding, you just didn't understand!......

And Ekimup, that's not so great of you either sir....you didn't have to exploit his ego either!...that in turn brought our yours! I see where you're comming from.....but now being on here is just mere fun....it makes me laugh everytime I see a new post...... it's quite uplifting If I may say.........haahahaha..... Lose the egos guys....grow up!....ahahahha... (I always wanted to say that )....

"Being is not knowing!"
 37yrs • M •
730 how come you act like you know it all, i think your the one with the big "ego".. I think you, like myself, get down about alot of things but when you come on here you act like you'r happy.

what is you'r goal cause I sure as hell don't know mine.. why do I love coming on this site.. I will never see any of you in my life.. Perhaps I come on to kill time in an intelligent manner..

Sometimes I think that everyone is just trying to find ways to kill their time.. Cause even if you believe in god (and I do) that doesn't give you all the answers..

The whole world is made up of people rushing around doing "important" things. What are we really working towards? What is our ultimate goal as human being's?

Maybe we should all just relax and smoke weed
(peace)

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
[  Edited by sleepingwraith at   ]
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
[  Edited by sleepingwraith at   ]
 38yrs • M •
^^what he said.......Oh and analytical sorry homie....I'm just a happy person...I love life...hahaha.....and by the way I don't know nothing homie..............

"Being is not knowing!"
what is your theory on life? - Page 14
  10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy