Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Conspiracy Confessions - Page 2

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"Maybe there is a conspiracy that can explain my juvenile attitude?

Please, for the last time, put the cool-aid down!"

The conspiracy is your an idiot.

I don't even know what you are commenting on, did you watch the film? Are you calling them conspiracy nuts? What?

Please at least try make a point if you are going to bother posting.

Especially in this case, I'm not even trying to make claims, but working off of what others are saying, so bitch at them.

And drink some cool-aid, since apparently there is a conspiracy with cool-aid or something.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well if you wanna advance the human race then we will need to make 1 nation, not 50 , not 40, but 1. And that nation will be the voice for the human race, not a president, not a minister. Im muslim, and i believe unity, if i believe cant you?

Another thing: Y r we agianst communism? If it works y fix it? Look at china, its a communist nation. People are predicting it will become the next world superpower. Most of the people in china love their country, they embrace communism. Its all about unity. How can you be afriad of communism when you never tried it? Maybe you might like it. Some people these days dont like democracy( and no im not talking about terrorists im talking about americans). We need a nation for the people, for the human race, then we can advance into the future. These little quarrels over oil, and land, and money are nothing. What if tommorow an astroid was gonna hit the planet, and all we had was oil? What would we do to save the human race? Throw oil at the astroid? We need to unify by democracy, or a fedaration, or communism, so we can advance our species.

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Like the United Nation. A lot of people criticize the United Nation equating them to the New World Order, who's ruler will be the Anti Christ.

There is an evil that rules this world and it isn't a part of any organization, it's name in Mamon, and tools this evil force uses goes unseen, like the World Trade Organization.

The United Nations is harmless. If they have done anything wrong, it is minor compaired to the evils of foreign governments it battles against.

Besides, the way I interpret scriptures - it is we who are the Anti Chirst, it was we who nailed him to the cross, it is we who follow after Mamon.

A friend sent me an email explaining that, though it is disapointing, it was God's will that Mr. Bush be in office. Maybe, this being the downfall of America will become the rise of the United Nations - Amen.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 46yrs • M
JFK Secret Society Speech

Listen to this incredible audio recording of a speech made by JFK before the American Newspaper Publishers Association where he warns the press about the secret societies that are the real power in global affairs.

http://infowars.com/articles/nwo/jfk_secret_society_speech.htm

(For those who dismiss conspiracy, know that all of last night I listened as Karl Rove spoke of us fighting a "Shadowy Conspiracy", you can't have it both ways.)

(How many presidents and world "leaders" do you need to hear tell you that there is a giant conspiracy in the form of secret societies and secret or "black" governments working behind the scenes trying to enslave the world, call them cool aid drinkers then, whatever the fuck that means, but dismiss their warning at your own peril and that of your loved ones, and the world in general.)

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M

46yrs • M

61yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Manegorus is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What if all that was part of a conspiracy? What if all those statements were meticulously planned in order to manipulate what we think?

"Cogito, ergo doleo."
 46yrs • M
Anything is possible, making it very important that we stop assuming we know what is true and start questioning that which we have come to "believe" to be true.

Especially that which is told to be true.

But to further address your point. Once you actually bother to look into the details behind these quotes that seem so ambiguous to one perhaps coming across such information for the first time in a sense of possible being true, the liklihood of their being the lie over what we percieve and are presented as reality to be the lie, becomes less and less plausible.

One way or another you are being lied to, I don't know about you, but that upsets me.

However, your point is still always possible, and whatever the case, unless you feel you deserve to be treated like a serf or slave and don't deserve knowledge equalling power over your own life and as an active participant in your society than I suggest you decide that it matters to find out such truths.

Because at least one of these possible realities requires an informed public, the only body of people able to stand up to such a, possibly non existant, but possibly very existant, smaller group operating and maintaining a corrupted system of governance capable of controlling the masses, if we let it.

[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 61yrs • M •
To question everything is good, but it is more important to know what is important...

"Cogito, ergo doleo."
 46yrs • M
Unlike your response?

Systems of corruption creating war and enslavement of the masses isn't important to you? Then you are another worthless sheep in the herd, and you are helping it to continue in your ignorance and apathy.

Oh, and I'd love to hear what is important.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Polar bears lol

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 61yrs • M •
LOL!

"Cogito, ergo doleo."
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Squarepants is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Conspiracies are every where at every level. When I was working in a furniture warehouse I saw the lies the sales men and women were selling to the customers, each other and against their own boss and he was conspiring against them. What a laugh.

"I hungry"
 46yrs • M
This is still a good resource of quotes to be familiar with.

Conspiracy Confessions - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy