Music is about hearing a beautiful sound. Not about seeing a beautiful face. - Chained Wings
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Hippie Joke!!!

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hippie Joke!!!
A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun surprised by the question politely declines and gets off the at the next stop.

When the bus starts on it's way the driver says to the hippie, "I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you." The hippie says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and prays to God. "If you went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she would think you are God and you could command her to have sex with you."

The hippie decides this is a great idea, so that Tuesday he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up. At midnight sure enough the nun shows up and begins praying the hippie jumped out from hiding and says. "I AM GOD! I have heard your prayers and I will answer them, BUT ... first you must have sex with me." The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity because she is married to the church. The hippie agrees to this and has his way with the nun.

After the hippie finishes he stands up and rips off the mask and shouts,"Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm the hippie!!"

Then the nun jumps up and shouts, "Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm the bus driver!!"

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 34yrs • M •
Super Sonic is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
damn man thats a great joke killer i mean roll on that floor and laugh damnit ooooolordy that was funny.

"im board dance for me"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cujo0424 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That was hilarious

""Scared is not the right word...I'm frightened of it..."---Love & Death"
 35yrs • M •
trap_magician is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
that was a great joke but totally gross man!

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hehe, yeah, i know. sick but funny!

35yrs • M •
american dude is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
that is a rip off of another joke

"Americais great, Bush is is not."
 35yrs • F •
I like it none-the-less, and so do others.

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that was so fucking funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"free country my ass."
Hippie Joke!!!
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy