Your heart understands what your head cannot yet conceive; trust your heart - cutencuddly
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

is....

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
is....
do you think the word god subjective to how people think of it , or we all think of something more on the similar side.. than different/subjctive in a differnt way.. i think of ike a black shadow with teeth and yea obviously clouds. nad bif dominant feleing with it.. iwth kind of.. ehh i cant explain it... anyway but and when i think about him other times (perhps the "true" though) its more of a love feeling thats speate to how i think of him when i think of how (i thnik) people think of him.. like wh i see people around churches it triggers that basic image in my head (which is different when at hime or in a peacful comfor zone alone and i hjust think kinda love n peace... diffeernt types of thinknig of "god " dperdng on the times i guess..

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
mine was the giant man in an all white robe with a long white beard when i was little, but i think that is the image that marketing and society put in me. now to me, god is a feeling, a presence, not an image.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
God to me...is the nothingness that's reality....the light, the dark, the intangible sources of nature....the creative spirit... the curious mind......gravity....space...Time...Love...Silence... The invisiblity that is everywhere..............There's more, but I can't type for so long...my fingers would fall off..

"Being is not knowing!"
is....
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy