Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines! - PhoebeKnowsAll
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Same Sex Marriage Should Be Legalized Worldwide! - Page 2

User Thread
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
It is really quite simple. The state shouldn't be involved in this whole marriage thing anyway. If we wanted to make things really simple, the US could just do civil unions for everyone who didn't want their marriage to be tied into a religion. Then if people wanted to get married, they could do so in a church or synagogue or mosque or shoebox or whatever. The bottom line is, there is no reason the government should be worried about possibly making an amendment that would take away rights? Since when is it OK to take away peoples rights?

...or to add certain rights...

"i hate cRap!"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
what does it prove??....what are you trying to prove?...love? do you really love? or are you enthralled by desire??.... It's not immoral because I do not rely on morality to run my life.. but what are you trying to prove??...equality with who?? the only reason people want to justify their reason for action is because they want a place in society!....the same society that keeps bashing them for the lowest reasons.....what do you have to prove??.......can a man and a man or woman and woman produce a child???....is sex something that's made just for fun?....use your damn brain, sex was made for procreation....to give life......and now scientists are trying to justify the right for people to keep having fun with nature?? destruction!!!.......what the hell is wrong with the mind of man??....You've been givin a physical reality to deal with and this is the foolishness you choose to do with it?...fight over who you're supposed to sleep with??.......stop letting emotions run your life and live your life with emotion......use life don't let it abuse you...

religion is the reason all of you are arguing anyways....lose religion and you lose your need to want to prove your simpleness.........man is sooo damn lost....not judging, stating! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO PROVE???....explain!

"Being is not knowing!"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Unclassified is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
nice speech....but your delivery could use some work in my opinion....so are you for the fags or against them? i think you contradicted yourself in your own opinion....

for example you say sex was made for procreation, then you say people need to lose religion....but your very argument that sex is made to give life is a RELIGIOUS concept....slap yourself....

"Do what YOU want to do in life, not what everyone else does..."
 38yrs • M •
^^re read what you just said good sir and you'll realize that you need to "slap yourself"......I'm not for or against anybody...I'm my own person...I did state that all of this is foolishness it's all desire...lust, want, emptiness.....I've not contradicted anything......read it again.........

and sex is a religious concept???....you have to be religious to have sex??...oh wait you have understand religion to know that a man and a woman having sex creates a child?.. do you need religion for that??...religion is based on adoption of natural concepts...religion is nothing on its own, nature is the body of life therefore stands with life and has its own place...religion gets its morality and laws from nature! Religion needs to be lost....go back to nature.....

you have a quote up there yet you only connect it with action.... it pertains to understanding too....understand what is in life not what you've understood through everybody else.......really read again then read this and read what you posted after that....

"Being is not knowing!"
 42yrs • M •
yes, in my opinion it's a religous concept....but you still missed your own point; how can sex be limited to the purposes of giving life only....surely sex can be used for other alternatives....you write much, but very little makes logical sense....sorry

38yrs • M •
how can I miss a point if i'm stating what IS!!......what other alternative can sex be used for sir??...mere pleasure? well sex is very nice and feels good....it's really enjoyable but it's made for 1 purpose only.......follow the natural procession of sexual intercourse (no condoms, no pulling out) and you're making a baby......unless something is wrong with the man or womans genitalia making it unlikely for them to have kids.... see you're doing it again, straying off of what is because you have knowledge of something else.....I agree doing it just to do it is beautiful also....but at the end you will only realize the true purpose......explain to me tho...how you think i'm wrong and how I can't specify sex...

"Being is not knowing!"
 42yrs • M •
you still don't get it....you even answered my question....

you said, "what other alternative can sex be used for sir?? mere pleasure?"

well no shit....yes, sex creates babies, i'm not disputing this fact....but sex also creates pleasure for those engaging in it, does it not?

so basically you just wasted a whole paragraph trying to convince me that a man and a woman can create a baby.... thanks for the enlightenment, but i kinda already knew that one....

38yrs • M •
^^sorry I was being sarcastic when I said the pleasure thing.. but you're jumping the point also....pleasure is the reason for homosexuality!....not procreation!......that's what the debate is about, people having fun with nature!...not having fun in nature.......blah...y'all do what you wanna do, it's all good with me....cuz it don't bother me one bit.....I'm not for or against homosexuality....once again....all I wanted to say really was that doing it for mere pleasure and not for nature is really...um....fruitless(that's the word)....anyways peace!

"Being is not knowing!"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
NOT! it's immoral and it's a mental defect. it's mental illness. the gay lifestyle is twisted and is anti-human. so you think as long as they are really in 'love' it's ok??? so the guy in love with his dog is ok too? that's what's next. and why do 'gays' think they have to have 'special' laws just for them anyway? why do they think they need 'special' rights? they are mentally disturbed is the fact. you don't give a monkey a machine gun...

Special laws? Getting married is a special law now? Or is the special law the one that specifies that ONLY people of opposite sexes should get married?

Sounds to me like the latter holds true. Because, as far as I'm concerned, being heterosexual doesn't make me a better person than the gay dude asking for the same rights that I already have.

The guy in love with his dog? People are dogs now? Why are you comparing oranges to apples? It seems the "biggest argument" (I stretch the term loosely, for I don't feel opposers have an argument, at ALL) for opposers to gay marriage is that homosexuality is somehow similar to bestiality.

Not really. Two people loving each other is about as common as night following day, regardless of who it is that we love. Is loving my own father a crime so hideous that it is to be likened to me loving dogs, as well?

You just don't make sense here. You're an arrogant prick, most likely affiliated with the rest of the supremacists in the world, who sit around talking about how great they are because they were born white, middle-to-upper class males in America.

That's just a generalization, obviously, but it's only assuming, just as you did, by saying that homosexuals would just as soon become intimate with animals.

I'd be surprised if anyone in this world, EXCEPT for an animal, could ever take a liking to your close-minded opinions. Then again, I don't even think my own dog is that stupid.

"He who refuses to seek will never learn"
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Special laws? Getting married is a special law now? Or is the special law the one that specifies that ONLY people of opposite sexes should get married?

Sounds to me like the latter holds true. Because, as far as I'm concerned, being heterosexual doesn't make me a better person than the gay dude asking for the same rights that I already have.

The guy in love with his dog? People are dogs now? Why are you comparing oranges to apples? It seems the "biggest argument" (I stretch the term loosely, for I don't feel opposers have an argument, at ALL) for opposers to gay marriage is that homosexuality is somehow similar to bestiality.

Not really. Two people loving each other is about as common as night following day, regardless of who it is that we love. Is loving my own father a crime so hideous that it is to be likened to me loving dogs, as well?

You just don't make sense here. You're an arrogant prick, most likely affiliated with the rest of the supremacists in the world, who sit around talking about how great they are because they were born white, middle-to-upper class males in America.

That's just a generalization, obviously, but it's only assuming, just as you did, by saying that homosexuals would just as soon become intimate with animals.

I'd be surprised if anyone in this world, EXCEPT for an animal, could ever take a liking to your close-minded opinions. Then again, I don't even think my own dog is that stupid.

special laws for gays means they will have special rights. they already have the same rights as everyone here in the usa... and, no matter what you think or say homosexuality is not 'normal' or does it require 'special rights'. only people of opposite sex should be married, end of story.

hey shit stain, the 'gay' dude already has the SAME rights as you moron. they want 'special recognition' and treatment so they can be 'special' and we don't "reward" retards with mental illness so why would we "reward" a fag? that's bullshit.

i never said people were 'dogs' idiot. my point was since being gay is ok, then what's to stop sexual deviants from claiming they have a right to be with children or animals... that's where this is heading. and homosexuality is very much in the same realm as beastiality in the fact is it is a mental illness and is deviant in nature.

stop twisting logic by stealing my 'apples and oranges' posting. you're a freak if you think you can even begin to change my mind. btw, if your in love with your "Dad" asshole are you buttfucking him too? this is about "GAY" sexuality not love of family members which is quite different you tool. you're trying to spin this into something it's not.

good job of spinning this post into shit you asshole. go fuck your dad or your dog and i am supreme over you because i know what's wrong and what's right. tool. and btw, your dog is much smarter then you are...

"i hate cRap!"
 42yrs • M •
730:

i was quite aware that you were being sarcastic....but you still answered the question, sarcasm or not...

"pleasure is the reason for homosexuality!....not procreation!"

i was never arguing about what the reasons for homosexuality are....i could care less....i was addressing to you that i believe sex was created for procreation AND pleasure....

NEWSFLASH!! ....pleasure is the driving force to have sex, Einstein....we wouldn't be able to have babies if no one wanted to have sex....

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that May Day is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why do people CONSTANTLY use the slippery slope theory when it comes to this. Do you honestly gay marriage will lead to marriage between humans and other animals? Nothing catostrophic happened when women and blacks got their right to vote, but I bet some idiots were protesting those amendments with the argument that was most likely something to the effect of "We CAN'T let them vote...because....because...if we do...then the next thing you know...people will let...HAMSTERS vote."

Poser, you sound like you are 75 years old. Us young folks are supposed to be more tolerant than those who came before us.

37yrs • F •
sweetandsassy4 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
same sex marragies are fine... its none of your business wat someone else does in there bed and with who

"If practice makes perfect and nobodies perfect, why practice?"
 38yrs • M •
Lmao...aight aight...it's kinda hard to notice what kind of relation is being portrayed over the internet....lol....my bad...

quote:
NEWSFLASH!! ....pleasure is the driving force to have sex, Einstein....we wouldn't be able to have babies if no one wanted to have sex....

^^yeah i agree.......man takes pleasure and desire past anything else now tho....confuses shit....my bad again...I suck at this conversation crap...haha...

"Being is not knowing!"
 42yrs • M •
actually 730 i think pleasure and desire have been overused human traits for centuries....the priviledged life most of us live today didn't happen overnight....

Same Sex Marriage Should Be Legalized Worldwide! - Page 2
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy