Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Excerp: Truth of War - Page 5

User Thread
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i've heard all the rhetoric and propaganda before. like i said in a perfect world a 'utopia' as you people seem to think is possible but will never happen, america could be considered perfect but like i've made clear the sin lies on all sides and you seem focused mainly on the usa... the fact is you're living here and our 'freedom' allows you to post such such statements. elite left wing liberal media has filled your head with a lot of nonsense. you seem content to attack the united states. that's what i see.

"i hate cRap!"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Elite left wing media, when I turn on news, I hear praise Bush, whats left wing about that?

" elite left wing liberal media"

And who is that exactly?

"i've heard all the rhetoric and propaganda before."

Yes, every arrogant know nothing know it all starts by saying they've heard it all, that's pathetic.

What have you ever heard thats not propaganda, if you say everything right wing I'm gonna die laughing. My point being we are subjected to all kinds of bias and propaganda from both "sides". If you buy in to either "side" you buying propaganda. Shit, I forget who exactly, the pentagon or something just got sued or is pending trial for domestic propaganda, not to mention all the endorsement scandals. But thats an important point, besides just media, corruption is possible because of strength of deception from a posistion of controlled information.

I merely point out accusations of criminal activity that seem kind of important but that little is coming from.

I'm not expecting utopia, my focus on America, as I'll try to explain a third time, is that I live here and am responsible for America's actions, can't you get that.

I couldn't possibly keep up with all the other countries' corruption when I can't keep up with this one's.

"the fact is you're living here and our 'freedom' allows you to post such such statements."

As I've served for it and will fight for it still, whats your point. I know my freedom is a beautiful thing, thats why I'm pissed that everyone is trying to take it.

How is it that you can speak ambiguously but with conviction about the existance of corruption and act like I'm stupid for caring about it while you go, oh well everyone is bad?

What sense does that make. Yes, corruption or attempts at it will always exist, and our job is to fight it. And when playing world police and pushing your system on others becaues theirs are too corrupt and out of control, you had damn well better have your system free of blatant corruption first.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
Jesus, your like a 2 year old.

"why don't you get a life then and leave america??? since it's so bad here, then get the fuck out dude. i mean if it's all just bad why are you here?"

If you plumbing breaks in your house you don't just move, that's just silly. No no, you fix it. And to fix corruption, which is what I refer to (because its true that general living condtions are higher though everything is changing, to what end for certain depends on the people), to fix corruption people simply need to be honestly educated, and no, I'm not saying I know everything, quite the opposite, I'm owning up to the fact that nobody subjected to our media culture knows anything, but seem to also fight tooth and nail as if they do.

I'm saying that history paints a bleak picture about power and corruption and for those thinking our current administration is innocent to think again, given the fact that there are multitudes of contradictory but seemingly credible evidence and accusations to at least be skeptical, then adding the point of what we know as a society anyway, what I hope people will realize is...

we need to be asking questions instead of fighting and making making claims of hearsay.

I love America, and that's why I won't put up with not knowing for sure what the fuck, when I hear such devastating claims from both parties, both usually with evidence...

And you would rather people just leave so you can let it happen, so I say fuck you, you can leave. Though I would rather your passion be directed towards seeking truth rather than defending claims you can't possibly know the reality of. But all you seem to hear is left wing wacko, blind to the fact that I say the same thing as you, that I want to stop the terrorists, its just I want to know for sure who the terrorists are and make sure those whose aid, harbor, and fund them are punished or removed from their respective posistions. Just like Bush said as a matter of fact.

Only problem here is, unfortunately, and not to my credit or approval, America is guilty of all of these crimes. Thats as much a fact as I can present for it is documented, from hiring nazi's to training dictators and freedom fighters/terrorists given the day of the week in the school of america's in america and abroad.

This is CIA testimony and government documents, what do you want from me, to deny it or not care? To blow it off as left or right wing propaganda, sorry, I don't play that game, that shit is too serious, so I ask questions, yet you bitch, whatever.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Poser - Debate is the American way, yours would be the Nazi way.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 64yrs • M •
Isn't it wonderful that you can express that opinion.

46yrs • M

46yrs • M
British memo: U.S. data manipulated for Iraq war

Comment: The only American newspaper to carry a story that was all over the front pages of British newspapers more than a week ago.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-0505080295may08,1,191
6602.story?coll=chi-newsnationworld-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true

46yrs • M
Eighty-eight members of Congress call on Bush for answers on secret Iraq plan

http://www.rawstory.com/aexternal/conyers_iraq_letter_502

32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that boomstick is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
u guys after reading this thread i think that this is one of the stupidest things i have ever heard... lol u guys are fighting over nothing!!! the only reason our country is even bad right now is because our president but us there he should be put out of office!!!

"shop smart shop s-mart"
 64yrs • M •
Impeach Bush. Somebody please stop him from wrecking this country any further.

46yrs • M
Cuba 'plane bomber' was CIA agent

Luis Posada Carriles was accused of plotting to kill Fidel Castro
Declassified US government documents show that a man suspected of involvement in the bombing of a Cuban passenger plane worked for the CIA.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4535661.stm

400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think the clinton's have wrecked it beyond repair thank you...

"i hate cRap!"
 46yrs • M
Clinton's are Bush's buddies now, H W even relates himself as a father figure to Clinton.

And feel free to explain your posistion on Clinton, I'm guessing its at the very least half true and involves conspiracy which right wings don't mind attributing to Clinton but can't fathom with Bush.

I will simply add and repeat that Prescott was exposed in a fascist conspiracy plot including Presidential assassination, in addition to having assets seized for trading with the enemy, that would be Hitler. Some dealings were legit and common, untill the war started, then it was highly illegal.

46yrs • M
Any chance anyone who isn't left wing is causing any problems in government or society?

Any chance both "sides" contribute?

I would ask someone like yourself what it is that you feel is right and wrong about the left and rights ideologies.

"anti-war protesting ingrates"

Ingrates? You do know that there are substantial amounts of vets and military members against the war don't you?

64yrs • M •
quote:
freakin' hippy communists

Who are you callin a freakin communist, just because now you wear a cowboy hat.

It would make no differance what I told you, you would dissagree, that's why you're here. Right now my son is visiting I'm kinda busy, but things slow down some I promise to contribute more.

Excerp: Truth of War - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy