It is easy to look at a person through a magnifying glass, but it is infinitely impossible to hold a magnifying glass to a mirror. - Vortex271
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

THINK NEW AND BETTER

User Thread
 42yrs • M •
sixnineplustax is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
THINK NEW AND BETTER
the evidence is simple everything has a begining and evergy needs a begining so would e=mc^&m=1-(.9repeating) be safishent to locate the minimal energe level to all states in the univerce? and the center of a sphere is a phisical value that has minimum mass and that minimum mass has a mimumim energy value at 1-.9repeating and since only one thing can fit there it can be demonstrated and that demonstration forms a real virtuial mass particle in virtual reality

"god is at the center of "1-(.9repeating)."
 42yrs • M •
sixnineplustax is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
the univers is a closed system everything is fate so if you could produce every picture on a 800x600 screen .. that's like 24^800x600 you could find the rules and patterns as to why the next frame landed on which tag number for the fames in the database of images.. then you could simpley write a formula to produce the next frame and you could pan back and fourth in time! mother fuckers!

42yrs • M •
ok you can launch 6 rocket ships from the 6 promary points on this sphere we live on, these rockets would be filled with nanobots, that have the ability to link togher and transmit a scaned location to a master super computer. once these rockets reach a spacific atitude they will releace the nano bots... they will spred out and join togher to form a hugh web.. they will then fall to the earth like ash.. they will then cote the earth and map all possable known surface area.... there is much detail to work out about these bots..and this idea of a live mapping is something that seccurtiy sould address when thinking abou tthe infinite future...... think of the year 5000... later

42yrs • M •
there is a limited actual number of real images and a limited actual number of unreal events

if you don't know what a LCG is go here http://random.mat.sbg.ac.at/~charly/server/node3.html

http://www.geocities.com/sixnineplustax/combinations.c
i ned to also convert the tag numbers into binary

and if you would just use the all possible image logic then you can just work with the binary of the images to formulate the pattern varables

[  Edited by sixnineplustax at   ]
 42yrs • M •
there were errors in what i said......... I see the now

devil* i said "the evidence is simple everything has a begining and energy needs a begining so would e=mc^2&m=1-(.9repeating) be safishent to locate the minimal energe level to all states in the univerce? and the center of a sphere is a phisical value that has minimum mass and that minimum mass has a mimumim energy value at 1-.9repeating and since only one thing can fit there it can be demonstrated and that demonstration forms a real virtuial mass particle in virtual reality"

42yrs • M •
there were errors in what i said......... I see the now

devil* i said "the evidence is simple everything has a begining and energy needs a begining so would e=mc^2&m=1-(.9repeating) be safishent to locate the minimal energe level to all states in the univerce? and the center of a sphere is a phisical value that has minimum mass and that minimum mass has a mimumim energy value at 1-.9repeating and since only one thing can fit there it can be demonstrated and that demonstration forms a real virtuial mass particle in virtual reality"

42yrs • M •
i wrote a program that generates all possable binary combinations... i notices that there is a strange thing about my program, it's starting zone of combination output, was under complete control.......so if you used a SRNG to defign it's pattern but never allow the pattern to repete a result.. you will notice there is a simmalarite between the RNG code and the simple incromental step logic to increase the binary pattern... and by shift
jesse_ ing the seeds in the SRNG..... the arrangement of the binarycombinations will show the same picture but just in a different zone of 1's and 0's.. because there is a fixed logical pattern of infinite 1 and 0.. and by doing as i say you can pan around in that fixed zone of 1 and zero .. you will find different everns in time.. all events in time would obide to rules that can be defigned

42yrs • M •
i am talking about a binary image tag permutation sequence

42yrs • M •
when you know the laws of real image binary pattern shifting, you can time travel!

42yrs • M •
the uncreated binary is called "dark binary"

42yrs • M •
At one moment in time the sun shal set with the horisian of the ocean and it's tip will become 1 with the line of the ocean horisian proving that the sun's circle is composed of lines... data sections in the shape of a square.. proving the center of a sphere is made up of cubes! this means 1-(.9repeating) is a cube and the tip of the sun is a line! because it set's with the ocean horisian and you brain regist4ers it creating a binary flat line!

42yrs • M •
if you take a binary random number generator and pan down it's set, you can find any image.... this means you can tag each image and folloy the path until we get to the image we are looking for.. that would only take a second because itg would just match the pattern of binary in the image to the set's of infinite images that it has avalable to it.. then when you have anough tag numbers you can conver the tag numbers into binary and find a permutation that will generate this number tag pattern.. then once you have the pattern you can pan forward and backwayd according to the imasge set's laws of advancement in the binary set.. thsi is how we can time travel!

42yrs • M •
If tomorrow is yesterday to the day after tomorrow and you can change yesterday, then how can you change tomorrow?

42yrs • M •
I will pay somebody for a program that can generate fixed tag numbers for all possable images! it does not matter what number generation methof is used as long as all combinations of images are considered, also this program will need an interface where i can just input a image and it will return the tag number .. the way that will work is it converts the image into it's binary format and then scans the whole tree set listing for a match to that image and then returns it's tag number.. also it would work in the oppsite mannor, i can enter a tag number and it will return that tag number's image..... also i will pay extra for a way to input a whole set of image's/tag number's ( a movie or anamated image file )... also you could develop a universal pattern generation program that works with this software that will build a formula for these tag numbers inorder to alter it's seeds to mutate the anaimation to your pleasures!

THINK NEW AND BETTER
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy