Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Government Child Sex Trade

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wanna get an idea of how deep the rabbit hole really goes?

Would you just scoff and turn away, would you just call these kids liars too? At this point in the investigations and trials the only people jailed in connection with the actual abuses were the abused kids, nice huh, sure their just the dregs of society now, but thats what happens to many sexually abused children.

Larry King, no not him, went to prison but over the bank fraud and nothing else if I remember correctly.

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/conspiracyofsilence2.wmv

Or Go the Picture of the Washington Times Newspaper
http://www.thedossier.ukonline.co.uk/video_drugsmoney.htm

http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/decamp4.mp3
A follow up audio interview by Alex Jones of Senator John Decamp about the case (long but well worth it). Who recommends listening to this next guy.

Former head of FBI in LA Ted Gunderson Who was hired as Private Detective on case.
http://premedtutor.com/videos/CIA_and_Satanism_148KBps.wmv

More developments in next post

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 46yrs • M
Ok, I'm just finding out some more on this and there have been convictions, if you dared to bother to watch the film the Larry King fellow did go to prison, he apparently got out too.

But this was only after a former Senator John Decamp was sent to debunk the story, but he found out it was true, convictions and more mysterious deaths insued, apparently a head of CIA was found floating dead somewhere who was somehow involved, who told Decamp to write a book to protect himself, which he did, and no liable lawsuits have ever come out against it, in fact Decamp won a liable lawsuit against someone in regards to this. Apparently he told of the priest child abuse in the book too.

Wake up.

This shit isn't fake people, this is our government, the kids also described being taken out during weird rituals in a wooded area with a giant carved owl.

This owl is Molech, druidic rituals of sacrificing children to it are part of history, and most be part of the present. I haven't learned too much of Molech yet but I think I heard its might be refered to in the bible as the worst demon or something.

The famous world elite acknowledge the place called Bohemian Grove, where the worlds elite get together for innocent talks and meetings, and have innocent plays and rituals, but all for fun.

The problem is, these rituals, like the cremation of care, is of cloak shrouded top members enacting druidic, cultic, even satanic rituals such as this one where they take a shrouded "effigy" of a person, or child, and then sacrifice it to Molech by burning it, the play has someone scream in pain.

You can see this ritual if you find Alex Jones Dark Secrets Bohemian Grove exposed, which can be found online.

here are some clips, its shot on a hidden camera on a hip pager, fyi.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/120603darksecrets.html

This is a link to a soundbyte of President Nixon talking about how FAGGY it is, cause he goes there from time to time.
http://news.phaseiii.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloa
ddetails&lid=157&ttitle=Nixon+discusses+Bohemian+Grove%27s+homose
xuality

Just to point out, secret societies like our government are compartmentalized, not everyone is privy to everything that goes on, only the top people or trusted individuals. usually because of bloodline, know the truth or all the information.

There are perfectly normal things that go on in Bohemian Grove, but there is more, and the normal folks even watch the rituals as plays.

But these plays are rituals, some say druidic, satanic, all around not very christian or muslim whatever the case.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
We must stop protecting these criminals with secrecy, the benefit of the doubt, ignorance, blind patriotism, and dismissals of conspiracy.

There are bound to be hoaxes, but we cannot afford to turn blind eyes, hoaxes are actually a good way to discredit anything as well, so we must be careful in investigating no matter what, but we cannot afford to stay ignorant just because people lie one way or the other.

Please just look into this stuff. If you were to find that these things are true, and other did too, this would change, the people won't stand for it, but they must know it is happening.

This former Senator's book apparently named names, I'm gonna look for them, but apparently at least one was former Presidential Candidate.

this is his book "The Franklin Cover-up"

(George H W Bush was a name found)

46yrs • M
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/apus_story.asp?category=1110&
slug=Peacekeeper%20Sex%20Abuse

On a related note, fun with the UN, can't wait till they are on our streets.

Oh, and check this out, at least this one isn't about cameras in bathrooms, just strip searching middle schoolers.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/010705_APlocal_stripsearch.html

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that iSOUGHT|THOUGHT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i've read several scriptures that refrence this molech character (mostly in revelation, i think)... the 'end times' are said to be marked, in part, by an increase in 'parents sacrificing their children in his name'.

"as i see it the only "variable" in the equation is THOUGHT. you are capable of changing this and this alone."
 46yrs • M
Some Molech info.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2005/020104grovebackground.h
tm

Well, apparently our world leaders "pretend" to do it every year. You should hear the testimony from a victims diary.

It goes into detail noting an incident of usual young male prostetution and or rape, that goes into murder and forced post mortem sex on the sacrifice at gunpoint. Its pretty crazy. But nothing surprises me anymore, especially with the wealthy.

People don't ever stop to think about what kind of lives some of these people are bound to lead, having more money than they can ever spend, connections and power to do anything, what is left for them to do. They sure as shit don't tend to go out and give aid to the needy, past signing a check to organizations more linked to money laundering and terrorist funding than anything else.

If you have power and money either given to you or ruthlessly fought for, what do you crave after that? In an atmosphere often described as cuthroat even, dog eat dog.

I see it partially like this, you know how we train innocent kids to kill in wars right, then they go through combat, then they come home, and then they often kill themselves and or others, usually loved ones and family.

Well, turn the same scenario into a political and or corporate frame of mind. Since we have an uncapped greed and power based capitalist society, that no longer efficiently attempts balance or anti-monopolies, to the point of "cut throat" characterizations, I figure that it would be harder to create or have a person with good intentions come up through such a system.

Its a corruption machine.

People often wonder how secret societies of such importance could stay secret, between controlling most major media, lies, and blackmail. Secret societies of a nefarious or criminal nature usually require a criminal or defaming act witnessed by members for mutual blackmail safety precautions, its standard procedure, I've got dirt on you, you've got dirt on me, now we can be evil and still trust eachother.

46yrs • M
I still want to hear if any religious, especially right wingers (who tend to deny it rather than answer the question), are ok with the thought of our world leaders, including BUSH, "pretend" to sacrifice children to a demon.

Bush got a lot of support for "morals", and just wonder where that fits in.

72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Druidic beliefs & ritual have little historical sources,
so I question where does biblical account of (future) events fit into druid demon worship?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 46yrs • M
Uh, I'm not completely sure what you are asking, but I do know that these druidic rituals and specifically the sacrificing of children to Molech is in the bible.

As for the future events I'm not sure what you are asking. But then SOUGHT's post does mention something to this effect. And not long ago if not still missing children have been bigger news, but how connected and relevant I can't know, if at all.

72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Historical writing by Roman generals (whatever name they are called) indicated that the celts seemed to defer to the druid authority which seemed to cost them victories against Roman conquest? Little is know of druids as they didn't keep written traditons, although they had their ownlanguage & alphabet (form of writing)? I had never really noted any specific mention in the old testament to these people?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 46yrs • M
http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/140305flocco.htm

A new radio interview with Alex Jones, Former Senator and Lawyer, John Decamp (author of "The Franklin Cover Up" ), as well as Journalist Tom Flocco.

59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheIrishPagan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
To the best of my knowledge, the only writen accounts we have of Druidic traditions, were made years after the Druids were largley wiped out. Those writting are in manuscripts made by Xian Monks, so the information itself is questionable.

But relating to the topic of this thread, I could not go very far with your links, as it made me scik, so I will have to rely on what people post here.

"Oops, it appears I have run over your dogma with my karma."
 46yrs • M
Ah, but they don't. Its up to those who watch and read it for themselves.

46yrs • M
Maybe if people understood that this thread is not about speculation about the source of rituals, but about an actual investigation that led to convictions and jail for a couple people, not nearly all those named as being involved (because that reached to the White House).

That people have died because of it, evidence, suppressed, lost, and or destroyed, like video of all the craziness, both male and female childe prostitution/ sex ring, drugs, embezzlement, with very high profile names in attendance to these "parties", even the murder of children.

46yrs • M

1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy