If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing. - Anatole France [Jacques Anatole Thibault]
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Don't Pollute Nature.

User Thread
 68yrs • M •
49M4U2K4 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Don't Pollute Nature.
Two hunters were in the woods when one needed to move his bowels. The one went to a log and sat down over it to relieve himself when from behind him a big snake jumped upright and bit him straight on the ass.

He jumped up yowling and running in a circle with the snake flailing in the air behind him like a tail. His hunting partner saw this from a distance and came to offer some assistance.

"Get the damned thing off of me!" the one yelled as the other pulled it off and threw it into the trees. "How do we treat a wound like this?" the bitten one asked. The other replied that he didn't know but would go to the town doctor and find out how.

He hurried to the doctor and asked about it. The doctor explained that it was necessary to suck the venom out of the fang holes. So the hunter returned to the woods. His friend who laid there in pain asked "What did the doctor say?"

He replied "The doctor said there is no way in the world to suck the venom out of of those holes."

"I found my Freedom on Blueberry Hill."
Don't Pollute Nature.
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy