Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I pose a conundrum to you..

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Astarte is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What if there's someone in my life that is utterly convinced that he's good for me and won't stop anything short of attempting to show it to me? I don't want it. In fact, after our discussion last night, I feel terribly frustrated and physically ill over it because this is seeming like somewhat of an obsession to me.

If I say, no one in this entire world is going to stay around for your life and they'll be gone someday, there's some truth to that - for me, especially. And I said, this isn't a challenge and I don't want anyone to try and prove me wrong. So be self-sufficient, and it'll be fine. And he keeps going at it. And I'm starting to hate it, loathe it, and how the bloody fuck do you tell someone off when you already tried straight-forwardly?

That and I hate how he doesn't respect the fact that my heart is truly involved with someone else entirely, and it has no interest whatsoever to compromise that. He says, what's wrong with free love? And I say, it's a betrayal! And I won't have it, I don't need it and I have no feeling to act upon something like that!

Jesus.
No one can tell me who is deserving of my love and who is not - if I feel a great affection and attraction for a soul, then let it be, don't challenge it or attempt to sit there for hours trying to put words in my mouth that I have no idea what I want and the people I care for are assholes. If I didn't SAY it, express it or act on it, that means I know what the hell I'm doing. Don't tell me that I don't know what I want and attempt to make me think I want something when I don't - I'll bloody kill you. Which is what I did, killed the conversation and situation entirely.

And he says after, "Funny how one moment someone can turn you on and then the next completely turn you off." And I looked him dead straight in the eyes and said "That means you just don't know who I am, do you? You've got pieces and you've fallen for those, thinking I'm something that I'm not, and you don't realize that if my heart wants something, I'll defend it as its Guardian to the very end!"

Some people.
Convictions and such.
Drives me nuts,
and it drives me more nuts that they attempt to convince me it's okay to do things that are against my heart's wishes. Hence, the reason why I'm a bloody wreck with the flu and a terrible stomach ache! To think that someone would even dare, it makes me angry and ill.

"Milk, almonds and pistachios."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if they didnt get some kind of hint when you suppsidly told them to fuck off "straight forwardly" ... why exactly are you even associated with this person still?

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
options:
1.drug and burry him somewhere
2.i think reading what you just posted would have a sufficient psycological effect
3."i hate you i dont want a realationship and no i dont want to be your friend now get the fuck out" if that does not work the revert back to option 1
4.if it turns out this person is some kind of stalker then get a restraining order if you dont have the heart to do option1. then again you could always get someone else to do it for you!!

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Astarte is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Accomplishment: Avoid the guy altogether.

I'm just too damned nice, that's why things are complicated.
I just need to be a bitch.
I hate blowing people off,
but asking me out to a "wine party" is it.

Haha,
loved the reply Fairy.

"Milk, almonds and pistachios."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wizardslogic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You know, we guys always think that we were or are special to every woman we ever gotten involved with...We think that there is always this "connection" and that all these women think about us and the good times together sometimes...Me personally, I have always "gooten out" as soon as I got any signals at all that things are not going well in any way...Just my way...There are some guys that don't want to leave because they think that there will always be this connection even when thier "ex" is dating someone else!...But a guy who thinks he can still carry out an intimate relationship in this particular situation is kinda' sick, don't you think?...If he really "loved" you in any way he wouldn't want you to be with someone else...Sounds like he just wants a friend with "benefits"...Tell him to fuck off...

"Each conscious mind is alone in the universe!"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy