Hence 'banished' is banished from the world. And the world's exile is death. - UnderDawg
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

At what age would you like to die? - Page 2

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Try sleeping those days!

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

I don't think is that easy, but, anyway that why we're here for... to face life challenges

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Re-Animated is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
To suecidal here. Stop beliving in God and you will never want to die. Death is fear. If it isn't then something is wrong. And even if you where religious, christianity will send you to hell for taking your own life.

To be suecidal... Sure been there done that, the fear will rush in your head like a beam when you realise what waste of time it is. We all die in a matter of moments anyway. As life is just a moment, rushing all at once. And if your a non-religious dude like me, then you need to be philosophical about life and death. I promise, your wishes to die will wither away and go straight in reverse. Cuz there is no entity of God, there is no purpose, there is only now, and the time we die. Death feel's just as it felt not being born yet. And it is a void of nothing, not like in space, cuz space is logic, death is and can never be answered.

This is my way of trying to help you. Please hang on. It's called: Strength beyond Strength

''What I belive in is only realistic, cuz humans have a way of repeating nature in hidden mirrors through everything we do''
And teh key is not to try to fool yourself from fearing what everyone should fear. We are not supposed to feel a call for death OR play jesus = If martyrs could learn from their mistakes they would choose not to be martyrs.

"Albert Fish: "What I did must have been right or an angel would have stopped me, just as an angel stopped Abraham in the Bible [from sacrificing his son].""
 35yrs • F •
carnival_junkie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
to go back to the original post...

I'd rather die young than get old.

"thank god you werent there to watch me hit bottom"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I wish I died when I was a child. I would have no regrets and no deep wounds that cause me misery. I figure, the earlier I die, the less I have to feel sorry about, the less I have to leave behind, the less people to cry after me, thus the easier it is to die.

However, I do not want to die now. Not until I find out which college has accepted me. Then I can die in peace. You may wonder what the point is to knowing where I got accepted if I were to die anyway. Well, let's say that applying for colleges, taking the tests, and AH! WRITING THAT STUPID ESSAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......(inhale deeply).....has really made my entire being miserable. If I am rejected, I think I will laugh. You know the kind of laugh that people have once they lose their sanity? Yeah, that one.

I do not want to see old age.

I think living forever on this earth would be cruelty to your soul that can only endure so much.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 35yrs • M •
Hey babe, cool it , seriously ur scarin me!
Believe me, it's ur choice wheather to think the glass is half empty or half full
The biggest thing u'll ever regret is regretting and feeling sorry for yourself

36yrs • F •
I definitely think I will die with regrets, even though I'm more of an optimist then a pessimist.

My regrets are based on the my belief that everything has a consequence that I will eventually have to receive or pay for.

And don't call me babe.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • M •
Aeridipus is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I wish to die when I have mastered the idea of the inevitable.
I want to understand the consequences of every reaction even though i think that is completely impossible.

Have to keep dreaming.

"Believe in that which is unimaginable for that which is imaginable is too widely known."
 28yrs • F •
Elementskata356 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

I want to die when im 84! So i can live my life simple

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Going back to what you guys were saying about dying with regrets, I thinkit's imposible not to. I dont believee people when they say they have no regrets, or there's nothing about their past that they would change.

I agree with Paula about not wanting to live forever. Seeing all the people around you grow old and die, while you just keep on living would be unimaginably painful.

As I am a Christian, i know where I am going when I die, so any time would be okay with me.

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 35yrs • M •
Well sure, if somebody was given a chance then they'd surely not hesitate in changing something in their lives, but as it is, u can't, so just be happy with what is

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
At what age would you like to die?

Depends on how my day is going.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wise answer, same on me.

But doing an average on what you think in a month or what you've thought all across your life (let's change it a little),
When would you like to die?

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
 36yrs • F •
I would like to die in the spring, late April-early June. Preferrably during the day. Around 1 p.m.-3p.m. Not in a bloody accident. Age doesn't matter. I hope I'm not scaring anyone. I just think it would be easier for my family to take care of my body and the funeral that way.

35yrs • M •
Saying when or how U want to die is irellevant, cuz u can't affect it. I only hope it doesn't cause people too much trouble

At what age would you like to die? - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy