Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Hands up if you're a Christian - Page 4

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
To xris...how you doin?....

Me answering in english was a truth to you! not absolute truth!
You just jumped the whole topic....I answered I coulda wrote 456546845....It would have been an answer however foolish. The absolute truth, the 'constant' is that I answered...

Hey leftwood, how can there not be a constant with the human mind?...Is it because we seek more than what IS, too much?.....

Running fast or running slow what's the ultimate truth?...You're running!

Eating now or eating later...what's the ultimate truth?..You Ate!

If your name is Leftwood or it's *place first name here*.. You still have a name!<-that's the ultimate truth...

That's the only constant, the simplicity of every situation... That is the only absolute truth you can have... And as for Wyote, how can you say that christians should already know that they're right?.....Everybody right can always be proven wrong, Only ignorance will have you thinking that you're right all the time........That's the problem with christianity, they're scared to be wrong...shit that's what's wrong with majority of the world...you're scared to be wrong, scared to lose, scared to be unsure of a certain situation...Fear! You seek security because of Fear! Time runs you under the premise of fear, -I got this appointment at this time..and If I don't make it i'll lose this chance-..<-Fear.

The absolute truth is when you accept everything as just what it is....then you lose fear and you stop being whatever you consider yourself as important or degenerate in this world and you start being just you!......That's the absolute truth, I'm not there yet, and I'll never be there yet now, because every single person around me is in need of help... And I rather sacrifice understanding simplicity on my own measure to let somebody else understand it..... I'm sad for this world and the need for all this importance whether through religion or any other medium.....God doesn't want you to do anything to reach his kingdom, because God doesn't need/want/desire or any other human emotion....The creator is not genderalized...GOD IS! GOD JUST EMMINATES GOODNESS!....Stop trying so damn hard!.....

"Being is not knowing!"
 53yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Xris is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"To xris...how you doin?.... "

Good bro - how you

"Me answering in english was a truth to you! not absolute truth!"

So it was a truth (to me) but not an absolute truth?

Was I absolutely able to read what you wrote because it was in English or did I relatively perceive it as English when in fact it wasnt absolutely english?

38yrs • M •
XY..XY...yx YX..Xy..Yx....<- did you understand that?

It was an answer to your post tho?.....what's the truth here, that I typed foolishness? or that I answer your post again no matter what way i put it out there....

like I said...you understanding 1 truth, that I typed in english doesn't make you understan THE truth....I ANSWERED!... That's the same thing I'll tell you again and again.... It's as simple as that....

You pose a question I reply, the way in which I reply, the color of my reply, the length of my reply is all secondary to the fact that I replied......actually isn't 'REPLY' the most common word in all of this? so shouldn't that be the ultimate truth?.......hahaha.....you don't get it yet??

"Being is not knowing!"
 53yrs • M •
"XY..XY...yx YX..Xy..Yx....<- did you understand that?"

I did not understand the first part becasue it contains no English words - I did understand the latter tho because you Absoutely used English.

Is it an absolute truth that the latter was written in English or is it merely a relative perception of mine?

38yrs • M •
^^English is YOUR absolute truth!.....the ANSWER whichever form it may be in, is the absolute truth of ALL!!!....

A person speaking a different language would step into this thread and see english and not comprehend a speck of it, because that's not THEIR truth.....but the truth that they'll understand from this being a thread is that You prolly asked a question and I ANSWERED....or I asked a question and you ANSWERED....in both cases...only the answer is important, because that's all you want to find!.....the process is not as important as the ANSWER!....<-that's the only truth that there will ever be!

"Being is not knowing!"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The chair is in the room. Why? because someone has to sit on it. Why? Maybe to rest.Why do we need to rest? to function properly. Why? To succeed in life? Why? to live. Why?......the ultimate truth is somewhere along that line. the ultimate truth reffers to divine truth, the truth of existance

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
angel of truth: Your avatar is pointing to that truth?

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 38yrs • M •
"The chair is in the room. Why? because someone has to sit on it. Why? Maybe to rest.Why do we need to rest? to function properly. Why? To succeed in life? Why? to live. Why?......the ultimate truth is somewhere along that line. the ultimate truth reffers to divine truth, the truth of existance"

^^you already stated the ultimate truth tho...before you went breaking all of that down....THERE'S A CHAIR IN THE ROOM!

breaking down of anything is destruction....that's the meaning of destruction isn't it?.......Questions aren't wrong if you stop at the first answer which is the ultimate truth........ lmao!... you guys are so confused.....A.O.D sees it tho...

"Being is not knowing!"
 53yrs • M •
Yes you are right - the absolute truth was that the chair was in the room - just as it is an absolute truth that you responded in English.

lol

Hands up if you're a Christian - Page 4
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy