Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Pro Life vs. Pro Choice - Page 2

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
like i said im pro choice they can do what they want and its justified as long as they want to do it. i mean that. i really do. so dont ask me if its ok to rape someone, or if the end justifies the means, 'cuase thats my answer. that doesnt mean i want to. but im not so full of myself as to call an opinoin, i repeat, an opinoin wrong. it makes you sound like an ass-hole. i mean that. i really do.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok awakenedwraith you claim your pro choice. Can you justify your reasons for your extreme value?

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 35yrs • M
because i choose to. and if thats not good enogh go back to my other post, and re-read my definition. i said its not for the same reasons, and the reasons i gave will give the answer your looking for. and sorry i insulted you. you took it well.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 37yrs • M •
quote:
i am pro choice. in the most purest form of the definition. that means i think verybody has the right to do whatever they want. i mean that. anything. anything what so ever. if you want to kill someone. go ahead. if you want to spit on the president. go ahead. but keep in mind. i said everyone. if a large group of people want to force you through a judicial system that you will eventually, at the end of it all, find yourself bottom up with your head in a toilet and no pants on. they can. if the pres. wants to hire a big guy to shoot you befor you shoot him, he can. and if someones wants to kill an unborn fetus( keep in mind its not living) and at the same time kill a living person they can. im pro choice

That is not a definition on why you are pro choice. At no point have you reasoned your values. Care to justify your reasons for your extreme value?

btw at no point did you insult me because your attempt didn't make sense.

35yrs • M
my reason is i dont need reasons. thats the great thing about my values. the only solid part is that no matter what happens or what someone choices to do its ok, as long as they do it becuase they want to.

37yrs • M •
Ok, so you value that anyone can do whatever they want. That everyone is all of a sudden 'free' from social constraints. However one can not hold onto values without having reasons. Without reason, value is absent.

35yrs • M
why. and prove it, or ill never listen to another word you say. and i have my reasons.

37yrs • M •
I am not bothered by your apparent vague 'threat' because you cannot understand that reasons are values and vice versa. Reasons are prior to values. A belief is a value. A belief has reasons. Understanding the value depends on and leads to understanding the reason. To call something valuable is to say that it has other properties that provide reasons for behaving in certain ways with regard to it. All actions have reasons. Value is a reason for action. The value determines the reason. Overall reasons are aspects of everything that is of value. One simple consequence is that there cannot be anything of value without there being reasons to act. Think about it awakendwraith- think about it.

35yrs • M
SO YOUR SAYING, VALUE IS REASON. VALUE IS PROOF, AND VALUE JUSTIFEIS.VALUE IS AN OPINION, JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. YOU THINK BIG WORDS AND COMPLICATED SENTENCES GIVE YOU VALUE.THEY GIVE YOU NOTHING BUT YOUR OWN OPINION. THATS ALL.think about it. really think about what if you were wrong. stop coming in to these things trying to disprove people. try and learn and stop telling everyone else they are'nt. opinion isnt value. just becuase everyone opinion was that slavery was ok, didnt give it more value, more proof, that it was right.

37yrs • M •
its seems you don't understand what i've said. i've already established my point. You asked for my opinion and I gave it to you. If you choose to ignore it, then so be it.

35yrs • M
ok. thx.

37yrs • M •
no problems

35yrs • M
do you know what im saying. i mean, try and some it up.

57yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wildstang is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
your not pro choice, your pro chaos.

"just the facts"
 37yrs • M •
I reckon!!

Pro Life vs. Pro Choice - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy