He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man - Dr. Johncon
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What do you want for Christmas?

User Thread
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
He has an amazing voice.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why would you want something that is only going to work your legs?

It would be better to get a universal gym of some sort like the bowflex or something similar.

Just a thought.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You're not thinking in cardiovascular terms, and girls are all about the butt thighs and legs, thankfully.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that iSOUGHT|THOUGHT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i want a Hyper Dimensional Resonator...

"as i see it the only "variable" in the equation is THOUGHT. you are capable of changing this and this alone."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that iSOUGHT|THOUGHT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ooh, a Magnetic Levitator also... good stocking stuffer/ suspender

"as i see it the only "variable" in the equation is THOUGHT. you are capable of changing this and this alone."
 46yrs • M
Hmmm, how bout a youthful fountain?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Astarte is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
*melts with an electronic orgasm*

Left - the only butt, thigh and legs I'm interested in are all wrapped up in this guy. Rawr. Hot stand for thigh and legs, and his toosh you can screw around with by using a Phillips screw driver and open him up to see the sexiness inside!!

"Milk, almonds and pistachios."
 35yrs • F •
sexy nurse is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

CHRISTMAS SHIT!!! IT REALLY CLOSE NOW!!! ALL I WANT IS ORLANDO BLOOM IN HIS BIRTHDAY SUIT!!! HA HA QUESTION FOR ALL YOU GUYS! WHAT DO I GET MY BOYFRIEND FOR CHRISTMAS? WEVE BIN TOGETHER 6 MONTHS AND NOT SURE HOW MUCH IS REASONABLE TO SPEND OR WHAT TO GET ALL OPINIONS WILL BE GRATEFULLY RECEIVED. THANKYOU!!!

"im here n ready to rock all urz world"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Domz0r is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A keyboard which allows you to turn of capitals, and type properly?

Yeah..sounds good to me.

I would appreciate a motobike for christmas.

But im not really that bothered, its just nice to be with family.

"I am Domz0r....roar!!!!"
 35yrs • F •
sexy nurse is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
well thankyou for that useless piece of advice about the kayboard and what to get him for christmas. i think hed be abit pissed if i just sed well instead of a present well jst spend the time with your family!!!
when i asked for advice i meant usefull advice please!!!

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Astarte is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I used to buy my ex-boyfriend's mom random gifts and write her cards just to let her know she's an amazing woman..she still is, to me, regardless of whether I am still dating her son..

..I remember, she used to love Yerba Mate tea, and we were out to lunch with her and his sister at the cafe, she loved the tea so much that I bought her a package of it. I just did because I wanted to see her face light up in joy.

Family..
Nothing beats being with family.
People just don't realize that until it's too late.

"Milk, almonds and pistachios."
 35yrs • F •

dont get me wrong i love my boyfriends mum to bits n her pressie is allready sorted but i dont no what to get the boyfriend.

all my friends think its strange that i spend time with the boyfriends mum!! do you think this is true? the woman i soo funny and friendly. i dont have a really strong relationship with my mum so when i have a problem regardless of what it is i got to my boyfriends mum!!!!

still dont know what to get him people!!!

46yrs • M
As long as thats not the reason you are dating him then it doesn't matter, you have reasons they may not understand.

1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy