Nature is the greatest modern piece of art; constantly changing, incomprehensively expensive and vandalized by idiots. - Atlantis5
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Your Pet Peves

User Thread
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Your Pet Peves
My co-worker just asked me if I ever get mad? She seems to think I'm the most laid back person that nothing never irks me.

Some of my pet peves:

Two in one-shampoo & conditioners.

If you drive the speed limit, please do so in the right lane and not left.

If you paint your toenails, use the same color as your finger nails polish.

Decorative towels in the bathroom are for show not for us. Also, they should hang so they are perfectly even on the bottom.

Toilet paper should pull from the top, not the bottom. Don't believe me? Buy a roll with a pattern printed on it and see how the design lays.

I should not be able to continue to smell you well after you leave the room. Please us cologne sparingly.

White should not be worn with off-white.

Blue eye shadow (when used on your entire lid) is

The eighties are calling you, they want their leg warmers back.

When did being called a Bitch (Biotch) or a whore (ho), become a good thing?

Being skinny does not mean anorexic.

I should stop for now. You're turn.

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
People who list pet peeves

j/k

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My pet peeve is concerning foreign flicks -

White subtitles that are printed on a white background - hello!

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chilltime55 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my worst pet peeve would have to b the squeeky sound of styrophome when pulling it out of a cardboard box

"Look now how mortals are blaming the gods for they say that evils come from us but in fact they themselves have woes beyond their share because of their own follies"
 38yrs • M •
noremorse is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ok first will have to be the people that come to a full stop when turning right with a green turn light
another is when people go under the speed limit just so they dont pass a cop (do they not understand that they are breaking the law????)
another is old people i think when you reach a certan age you should be put down unless you can take care of yourself but when it gets to the point that you either have a nurse at home or you drive 25 mph in a 60mph you should be shot on the spot uhhh sorry old poeple on ugn but i do have to be honest another is people that are clingy and whiny if you have to have someone with you at all times because you are lonley well uhh you should be shot and last but not least THE GOVERMENT i really dont want to get into it because then i WOULD have the longest post ever but uhhh thats all folks

"~phuck it~!!!"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
People who "dismiss" me because I am no longer young.

i dont appreciate people who "dismiss" me because i am young...

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You guys can be so damn interesting.

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Someone who ignores me just because he/she is mad at me.

Being dismissed because I'm a girl. This really gets me mad. When you insult my gender, you better run fast because I know no control when I am called "just a girl."

Being forced to wake up by someone scaring me or throwing water on my face.

Obsessions over cars, actors/actresses, computers, clothes, and other material belongings.

People who read over my shoulder.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Having to kiss people on the cheeks when I only JUST met them....( I grew up in Quebec, and all my stepmom`s friends were French).

People who try to sing along to the words of a song when the DONT KNOW THE WORDS.

People the click their pens on and off when their trying to think during a test.

when girls wear mini skirts over jeans...

The deaf old lady next door that watches TV at three in the mourning with volume blasting !!!!!!

GRRR.... this is putting me in an ucky mood

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Quiet people with good ears in quiet houses that have thin walls mixed with the noise amplification of a toilet, especially (and including as another pet peeve) after some bad food or when you are just sick.

On the same note, bathrooms with no fans or fresheners.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
People who think they're cool by riding in their "pimped out" cars w/ blasting crap music, and who wear too much cologn and tacky bling, cuz you guys, thats just soooo corny and pathetic.
Butt-ugly guys who are very cocky and think they can get any girl and the trash-talk girls who are "not pretty".
Badliars. I mean, if you wanna lie, make it good.
Those who are controle freaks, perfectionists, and people who can't let things go.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Loner is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
People who blast their cd player while they drum their fingers and bob their heads constantly.

"You gain 1, you get screwed over 3 times worse."
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Just a couple of several...

People who whistle when they talk.

Mouthing a song you obviously do not know the words to. <<
I just noticed Chrissie and I share this peeve, lol.

I might add....LONG toenails.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ewe...long toenails...*shudder*

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
my worst pet peeve would have to b the squeeky sound of styrophome when pulling it out of a cardboard box

That is an annoyance not a pet peeve.

Your Pet Peves
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy