We are something stupid and at best something that cancels itself out. (Schopenhauer) - rschulz
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Team America: World Police

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Anyone see it, what did you think, I laughed or chuckled pretty consistently but wasn't too impressed (you always hope for polotical stuff to have deeper meaning, which I'm sure there was much I didn't get, but mostly they seemed like it was just trying to funny which is cool too.). At least I was in a fun audience, that helped.

Some shit was pretty funny though, like the music, "Team America, Fuck Ya!" oh man that was great.

Matt and Trey have some flash cartoons on the net that are pretty raunchy, but might be of some's taste, pretty sexual.

If you saw it let me know what you thought. Or even if you didn't but want to say why.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i laughed a good bit, it was sorta awkward though... i mean a whole movie with nothing but puppets it was sort of like a high budget class project... not for people who are easily offended of course (as goes with all of the things those dudes make) i thought it was great, the music was absolutely hilarious and who wouldnt like seeing scores of puppets drowning and being murdered in various ways?

6.5/10

oh yea and Matt Damon's name is really funny to me now

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
MATT DAMON!!!

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy