In reality the universe has no geometry. (The NSTP Theory as a Philosophical/Scientific Masterkey) - Kedar Joshi
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Sooo Long....Much Tooo Long

User Thread
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that silhouettedevil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ACK!!! Its been soooo looong since i've been on the forums...oui....Well, I'm BACK!! Yay me!!!!

Things have been interesting in my hiatus.....
I've got City of Heroes so if anyone has that we can have some awesome superhuman fun....
finally getting promoted at my job...oui...
and Life is finally starting to get less hectic as I become more relaxed and not really giving a whole lot about stuff...
But oui...still got bills, and thats hectic enough....

"Everyone leaves. In the End. Everything Dies. In the End. It doesn't matter how hard you hold on. "Mortiis-Everyone Leaves""
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey, I have coh, and i'm gonna get it restarted here soon, how long have you had it, whats your highest lvl character and most used currently character, ya give me their names so I can look for you for the hell of it.

Just so you know, probably monday I'll restart my account, but I have a 34 (I think) controller, named Wayward Star, He's my main, and a Blaster Named GodFyre I forget what lvl he is, but I usaully play one of those two right now, I have about 5 more characters or so.

I'm a superhero nut, do you like the game? I find it fun enough but very boring and tedious sometimes. I remember after playing it awhile I started having dreams where people had little names floating over their heads. I played it for 36 hours straight once too, just to see how long I could go, and no I don't have a life right now

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Welcome back!

42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that silhouettedevil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thanks, great to be back....as for the CIty of Heroes....
I mostly play on Virtue server and my main char is a Mut./Scrapper by the name of Tekkaman.

"Everyone leaves. In the End. Everything Dies. In the End. It doesn't matter how hard you hold on. "Mortiis-Everyone Leaves""
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Crap, forgot about servers, I'm mainly on justice I believe

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy