Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Must see short films

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Must see short films
wasn't sure if the couple month ago string of super hero (in particular) shorts got any notice in here. There are 3 specifically of this genre that are certifiable must see's especially for super movie nuts, yes like me, what are you lookin at.

Superhero hype is a good source to find them i do believe still, and I can get the sites at some point, like right now if i wasn't going to choose to be lazy in stead.

At any rate, there are 2 from one guy sandy collora batman dead end and the the worlds finest, to movies I wish existed, dead end was out long before AVP mind you, these guys are in the biz to some degree so these aren't your everyday shorts.

I won't give anything way, they are far too short for spoilers and far too worth seeing, super movie nut or not.

The other, who's makers name eludes me at moment, made one called greyson, this one is bit more low budget but is crazy good, see for yourself, Greyson. You will most likely thank me and yourself for checking them out if you are unaware.

I've seen some other good shorts of different kinds but they just don't stack up, check it out.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
This is the world's finest batman superman one

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2645491

46yrs • M
And this is Grayson, ya know, robin

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2645516

Must see short films
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy