Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

'reality' - Page 7

User Thread
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wizardslogic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Oh, well...I see where you're coming from...I'm not a social activist...and I'm not a political activist...All your thoughts are valid for you and many others...Me, I'm just a mystic-philosopher, a transcendentalist, a kook...That's all...and that's what I thought this "reality" thread might be about...Oh, well...my mistake...

"Each conscious mind is alone in the universe!"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Its about reality, right? I'm making referrences to a reality that seems highly unnoticed but is in our face.

This topic of reality can be of whatever reality is of interest or importance to you, as far as I know, I'm sorry all you wanted was to gas about possibilities, which is something I'm quite familiar with, but I have recently made sense of much of my confusion of why this reality of ours seems to suck, especially for the little guy.

And because of this I felt it far more relevant to speak of this reality, my passionate questions now have the most significant purpose.

Feel free to ignore me and ask your questions to others or myself, this isn't a formal forum, as long as its on general topic, you can't expect everyone to want to talk about the same aspect of reality, trust me, I'm seemingly all alone in discussing the reality that is affecting us now, and our children both now and later.

Besides, once we all hit the FEMA camps, I'm sure we'll have grand discussions of our last moments of reality.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wizardslogic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Everybody is full of gas...yourself included...and the ones that squeak the loudest smell the worst...chuckles

"Each conscious mind is alone in the universe!"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Wow, just happened into this deep, maybe I should dive in but the water cold? Whose reality should we discuss, personally I find the various directions this discussion has taken equally interesting. Kind of like tasting each hors d'oeuvre on the tray.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Revolution made simple.

"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that iSOUGHT|THOUGHT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
in refrence to the most obvious reality, the society of hollywood screen sets and government role playing games-

TURN ON, TUNE IN, DROP OUT.

in-FORM yourself.

"as i see it the only "variable" in the equation is THOUGHT. you are capable of changing this and this alone."
 72yrs • M •
where did u get that in 'form', is it a downloadables pdf?

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that iSOUGHT|THOUGHT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
barnes & noble

the late great timothy leary

his re-claim-ation of the "message of the Buddha, Gautama." and others/

"as i see it the only "variable" in the equation is THOUGHT. you are capable of changing this and this alone."
 72yrs • M •
Grasp Reality? United States is a democracy? Is that why 100 years after formation we had a civil war which resulted in another 100 years to civil disorder (riots in the streets) to get equal (?) rights? Ya so when did (doz) we become a true democracy?

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Actually, I don't think there can be such a thing as a 'true' democracy, as for society to work somewhat with some amount of order, there must be somone setting the rulz etc. hmmm,but why don't people vote regarding the decision making proccess? in a true democracy, wudn't the people decide wheather to attack iraq or not? why does the president have the authority to make decisions instead of the people?
We r still far from achieving democracy

ok, reffering to the other conception of reality. I think to know reality, we should first know ourselves. No one except an spiritually enlightned person can answer 'who is it that is reading this post' or in other words-who am I

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
'reality' - Page 7
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy